International forum: Religion - * WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE ? *
Share this topic
5 Jan 2016 02:06

In Genesis 11:4 God Judges and condemns people who intended to build the tower of Babel to make a name for themselves , but yet here God promises to make Abram's name great

What is the difference?

Edited by clixsters / 5 Jan 2016 22:37
5 Jan 2016 08:54

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
In Genesis 11:4 God Judges and condemns people who intended to build the tower of Babel to make a name for themselves , but yet here God promises to make Abram's name great

What is the differece?

difference is the answer of being subtracted...

5 Jan 2016 10:12

Hmm who cares it's just a story anyhow

5 Jan 2016 11:51

Quote by azale2477
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

What is the differece?

difference is the answer of being subtracted... :hm

Math solve need to solve the problem

5 Jan 2016 11:53

Quote by nlime
Hmm who cares it's just a story anyhow

5 Jan 2016 16:20

I dunno honestly I'm not a constant Bible Reader.But I do believe and lived the way god wants.

5 Jan 2016 16:23

Quote by lady_topak
I dunno honestly I'm not a constant Bible Reader.But I do believe and lived the way god wants.

It's ok,

5 Jan 2016 16:25
Post is hidden!
5 Jan 2016 16:45

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by azale2477
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

What is the differece?

difference is the answer of being subtracted... :hm

Math solve need to solve the problem :lol

5 Jan 2016 22:46

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

What is the difference?

Confounded of tongue into different languages just to divide people to avoid rebuilding the tower of babel.
They builded tower of babel for symbolizing of peoples pride and hypocricy.
They wanted to become stronger before God.
Babel was a symbol of one world goverment just like united nations applying this same spirit.
Look at the latin word in dollar.. novu ordu seclurum signified one world govertment.

While abraham cases is different because he need to fulfill the legacy of Gods promises to him because of his precious faith to God.

Edited by clixsters / 5 Jan 2016 22:47
6 Jan 2016 00:04

Quote by clixsters
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

What is the difference?

Confounded of tongue into different languages just to divide people to avoid rebuilding the tower of babel.
They builded tower of babel for symbolizing of peoples pride and hypocricy.
They wanted to become stronger before God.
Babel was a symbol of one world goverment just like united nations applying this same spirit.
Look at the latin word in dollar.. novu ordu seclurum signified one world govertment.

While abraham cases is different because he need to fulfill the legacy of Gods promises to him because of his precious faith to God. :)

Thanks for your sharing sir Clix

6 Jan 2016 00:30