International forum: Other - *TRUTH HURTS
Share this topic
17 Dec 2015 04:36

Sometimes our secret been revealed or sometimes pointed our wrong will hurts us, but how we going to release ourselves on those pain?

QUOTE: from the Bible AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH , AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 17 Dec 2015 18:07
17 Dec 2015 09:16

Truthfulness

17 Dec 2015 09:25
Post is hidden!
17 Dec 2015 10:11

Truth is hurts but if know how to handle them it is easy for the person to heal the pain/hurt, but people who don't accept the truth of them or don't want to accept correction surely hurts and pain remains

17 Dec 2015 10:15
Post is hidden!
17 Dec 2015 12:07
Post is hidden!
17 Dec 2015 13:05

Why does truth hurt? Surely, because you have made something wrong, absurd, irrational, unethical, illogical, illegal or anything accidentally, right?

If you're bad enough, making mistakes, involving yourself in such problems, you have to suffer then!
You must be insulted, treated badly so that you could regret or remorse your mistakes!

This is the sole way to step-forward to positivity, goodness, improvements, and ameliorations in yourself!

I like to be real and truth to others

17 Dec 2015 13:08
Post is hidden!
17 Dec 2015 18:10

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Why does truth hurt? Surely, because you have made something wrong, absurd, irrational, unethical, illogical, illegal or anything accidentally, right?

If you're bad enough, making mistakes, involving yourself in such problems, you have to suffer then!
You must be insulted, treated badly so that you could regret or remorse your mistakes!

This is the sole way to step-forward to positivity, goodness, improvements, and ameliorations in yourself!

I like to be real and truth to others :)

No hypocrisy

17 Dec 2015 21:28
Post is hidden!
18 Dec 2015 03:36

Why do some people say
'' the truth hurts ''?
how can they possibly think
that saying applies to everyone ?

none of my realities or truths hurt me at all. lies hurt, but the truth never could.

anyone see what i mean ?

At some points you all have point.

Its depends upon the situation

But maybe truth HURTS but lies HURTS more right ..

18 Dec 2015 04:28

Quote by black_beauty27
Why do some people say
'' the truth hurts ''?

none of my realities or truths hurt me at all. lies hurt, but the truth never could.

anyone see what i mean ?

The lie secret that been revealed that person is hurts him/her for not accepting the truth and still kept denying to proved thats all his/her lie is all true

18 Dec 2015 05:17

sometimes what people hear from others and believe that it is THE TRUTH turns out to be a LIE...not all your friends say to you can be the truth..and not all words we understand same way..TRUTH NEVER HURTS ME cos nobody here is perfect..we are all just human created by GOD and should walk with GOD words..let criticisms serves as inspiration for us to become a better person.what hurts IS A TWISTED LIE which even some good frnds believing to be the truth...the question is, how one will know whats truth and whats lie? it really depends on us how to know..and depends on how to understand.we shouldnt judge people cos we ourselves not perfect either...as i said, WHAT WE THINK IS TRUTH NOT ALWAYS THE TRUTH AND NOT ALL LIES ARE JUST LIES UNLESS PROVEN.MOST OF THE TIME LIES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE ARE EASY TO BELIEVE FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHOS UNDERSTANDING IS DROWNED BY ANGER AND HATRED.. yet we cant do anything about it.. as for me, i leave everything to GOD cos HE is the only one who knows truth peace to all and may the LORD GOD bless us all this christmas...happy holidays everyone

Edited by cr33pyface / 18 Dec 2015 05:18
18 Dec 2015 05:37

Not what we hear but what we see , but there is no smoke with out fire, there is no secret that will hide in God's eyes we are all naked , where can we go to cove all our nakedness in His eyes?

18 Dec 2015 05:49

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Not what we hear but what we see , but there is no smoke with out fire, there is no secret that will hide in God's eyes we are all naked , where can we go to cove all our nakedness in His eyes? :hb

hmm depends on how you analyze what you see yt most people judged based on what they see not even trying to know the reality of what they saw..what we see usually tricks our eyes...true NO SECRETS IN THE EYES OF THE LORD and therefore ONLY GOD HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE..as bible says "THOSE WHO HAVENT DONE WRONG MAY CAST OR THROW STONE".. "DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DONT WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU"... every word of GOD is holy so we have to be careful to use it and be sure that our words not conflicting against the actions we do.GOD BLESS.

18 Dec 2015 06:06

Quote by mr_someone
bro sometime if little mistake can give so much happiness. Then it would be hurtful. like I can say that you're so good and always praise you. And when said some truth what painful for you what you will feel. Truth not always hurts. But many time its hurt. Because here have many friend who will show that they love you so much. But indeed they not. If this truth come you will get hurt its normal. Because if you make some friend I can say that their 60% s truth will hurt you.

Well said bro!

Truth is double-sided like a coin, it has positive as well as negative influence on the people;

You know, I have no friend here!
I don't necessitate those friends or lovers who pretend to be mine;

To be honest, I would rather like to be hurt with the truth than loving with a lie!

18 Dec 2015 06:16

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by mr_someone
bro sometime if little mistake can give so much happiness. Then it would be hurtful. like I can say that you're so good and always praise you. And when said some truth what painful for you what you will feel. Truth not always hurts. But many time its hurt. Because here have many friend who will show that they love you so much. But indeed they not. If this truth come you will get hurt its normal. Because if you make some friend I can say that their 60% s truth will hurt you.

Well said bro!

Truth is double-sided like a coin, it has positive as well as negative influence on the people;

You know, I have no friend here!
I don't necessitate those friends or lovers who pretend to be mine;

To be honest, I would rather like to be hurt with the truth than loving with a lie! :)

18 Dec 2015 06:28

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Not what we hear but what we see , but there is no smoke with out fire, there is no secret that will hide in God's eyes we are all naked , where can we go to cove all our nakedness in His eyes? :hb

hmm depends on how you analyze what you see yt most people judged based on what they see not even trying to know the reality of what they saw..what we see usually tricks our eyes...true NO SECRETS IN THE EYES OF THE LORD and therefore ONLY GOD HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE..as bible says "THOSE WHO HAVENT DONE WRONG MAY CAST OR THROW STONE".. "DO NOT DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DONT WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU"... every word of GOD is holy so we have to be careful to use it and be sure that our words not conflicting against the actions we do.GOD BLESS.

Oh really there is a trick of what we see so much trick then and looked very odd that

Yes, I agree with you everry words of God is Holy and only God judge us according of what work we have done

But people behaving theirselves to show off and will let the people know they are good or they are mistreated but behind all that doing something and mistreating people

18 Dec 2015 06:39

Being a person having a relationship,truthfulness is very important. If there is no truthfullness between the two; Relationship had no direction at all.

18 Dec 2015 07:24

Quote by black_beauty27
Why do some people say
'' the truth hurts ''?

anyone see what i mean ?

Agree with u