Share this topic
15 Dec 2015 07:29

They say Destiny its is already written" Everything is already written. Whether you work hard for something, if your destiny is to fail. Then you will fail. If your destiny is to succeed,then you will succeed ...

Do you believe in Destiny?

15 Dec 2015 09:27

Ofcouse destiny means forehead and luck

Edited by H Murad / 15 Dec 2015 09:28
15 Dec 2015 09:31

yes wat is written is written but if only u work towards it. cos we can sometimes change our distiny from good to bad or vise versa.

15 Dec 2015 09:36

Quote by honey_lyn
They say Destiny its is already written" Everything is already written. Whether you work hard for something, if your destiny is to fail. Then you will fail. If your destiny is to succeed,then you will succeed ...

Do you believe in Destiny? :hm

Blindly belive in it

15 Dec 2015 15:39

Quote by honey_lyn

Do you believe in Destiny? :hm

Predestination yes!
But Destiny Can be twisted

16 Dec 2015 06:29

If everything is already written or predetermined, why do you hardwork and struggle to achieve something? Why don't you depend upon destiny then?

You must hardwork, and sacrifice in order to achieve something, if you're failed, try again and again! You must be successful in your mission! There's is no role of destiny, you're only-you, and you have ability to change everything!

To be honest, I don't believe in it!
Everything happens naturally, and there's a reason of occurrences!
If you really think, there's practical existence of destiny, we, human beings, are able to change it!

16 Dec 2015 06:51

sometimes i believe in destiny.

16 Dec 2015 10:07

whether we agree 0r n0t, theres destiny.. why are s0me b0rn int0 rich families and have everything in life t0 succeed while s0me are b0rn int0 p0or families that have t0 struggle t0 make it in life? since we cant ch0ose where we are b0rn, that is where ur destiny starts..

16 Dec 2015 10:27

There is fate and there is destiny....destiny u can still change

16 Dec 2015 10:29

Quote by Wafa-waseem
If everything is already written or predetermined, why do you hardwork and struggle to achieve something? Why don't you depend upon destiny then?

You must hardwork, and sacrifice in order to achieve something, if you're failed, try again and again! You must be successful in your mission! There's is no role of destiny, you're only-you, and you have ability to change everything!

If you really think, there's practical existence of destiny, we, human beings, are able to change it! :)

off

16 Dec 2015 10:49

Quote by Crookxmr
Quote by Wafa-waseem

If you really think, there's practical existence of destiny, we, human beings, are able to change it! :)

off :hm

Paji aimishu wer u hiding so longahh

16 Dec 2015 10:55

Yes, i'm beleve in destiny, as of destiny
depends my life. And my destiny can just change
Almighty God

Edited by Ssandra5 / 16 Dec 2015 15:27
16 Dec 2015 11:09
Post is hidden!
16 Dec 2015 11:40

Destiny is what happens to us while we are busy making other plans.

16 Dec 2015 11:41
Post is hidden!
16 Dec 2015 14:21
Post is hidden!
16 Dec 2015 15:20

Quote by o0o_Cute_babie_o0o
:hm ... i not believe on destiny ... i just believe on my God :hm

That means u r belive in destiny indirectly em gai

16 Dec 2015 15:57

im bit curious about DESTINY

but if its meant for you, then we don't have need to beg for it .. we will never have to sacrifice our dignity for our destiny ..

16 Dec 2015 17:04

Pehaps life partly depends on destiny. Unfortunately, we have a lot of something we do, that our destiny would be favorable to us. There is a saying " We can not change the past, but the future we are creating themselves"

16 Dec 2015 17:30

Quote by Ssandra5
Yes, i'm beleve in destiny, as of destiny
depends my life. And my destiny can just change
Almighty God
:hm

Sometimes you can change your destiny a little bit, if you want it to itself