International forum: Other - GOOD/BAD LEADERS
Share this topic
15 Dec 2015 06:46

How do you know if your leader is good or bad?
If you think your leader is good /bad , what quality you think your leader being good or bad ??

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 15 Dec 2015 11:18
15 Dec 2015 09:25

My leader is very good

15 Dec 2015 11:03

Quote by H Murad
My leader is very good :hb

What make you think your leader is good? What quality you've seen to her? Bro. Murad

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 15 Dec 2015 11:09
15 Dec 2015 14:15

A leader not allowed his / her member to do the task if he / she 's not around is not a good leader

A leader that he/she does all the work don't want to asked his / her member to help his /her load is not a good leader , why because he/she he/she exalted herself/his self and only want people to praise him /her , these kind of leader is bad

15 Dec 2015 14:16

He /she look themselves like goddess

15 Dec 2015 14:18

A good leader is a good follower

15 Dec 2015 14:30

Quote by azale2477
A good leader is a good follower :haha

You a good follower

15 Dec 2015 14:53

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
A leader not allowed his / her member to do the task if he / she 's not around is not a good leader

A leader that he/she does all the work don't want to asked his / her member to help his /her load is not a good leader , why because he/she he/she exalted herself/his self and only want people to praise him /her , these kind of leader is bad :lol

Good information

15 Dec 2015 15:00

Quote by azale2477

GOSH!!HANNAH WHAT THE HECK!!! I WAS READING AZALE'S POST AND MY EYES LIKE THIS A good leader is a good follower i read follower = flower oh oh oh .... well being a good leader most important is SELF RESPECT

15 Dec 2015 15:02

Quote by H Murad

My leader also very Good

15 Dec 2015 15:13

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
If you think your leader is good /bad , what quality you think your leader being good or bad ??

No Good and No Bad leaders,
The Problem of being a leaders, One How you will be accepted as a leader,
second how they will obey you as a leader...

Edited by clixsters / 15 Dec 2015 15:15
15 Dec 2015 15:25

Quote by clixsters
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

No Good and No Bad leaders,
The Problem of being a leaders, One How you will be accepted as a leader,
second how they will obey you as a leader... :)

:hm. But some are to proud and think can do better than the members

15 Dec 2015 17:09

Quote by honey_lyn
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

A leader that he/she does all the work don't want to asked his / her member to help his /her load is not a good leader , why because he/she he/she exalted herself/his self and only want people to praise him /her , these kind of leader is bad :lol

Good information ;D

15 Dec 2015 17:10

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by azale2477

GOSH!!HANNAH WHAT THE HECK!!! I WAS READING AZALE'S POST AND MY EYES LIKE THIS A good leader is a good follower i read follower = flower oh oh oh .... well being a good leader most important is SELF RESPECT ;)

16 Dec 2015 03:08

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by H Murad

What make you think your leader is good? What quality you've seen to her? Bro. Murad

he teach me many useful things, gave me many advices

16 Dec 2015 06:53

No good leaders in Nigeria. for example?

16 Dec 2015 07:32
Post is hidden!
16 Dec 2015 10:58

Remember guys even they are leaders they are human,they are IMPERFECT...A good things is if thier leadership failed you members always be there to support,coz the strength of being leader is all you members,..

Another thing is a Leader must listen every members suggestions, in that way the group has good relation between the leader and member

But sorry I'm PASAWAY kind of leader now ..nagmana sa member

Edited by azale2477 / 16 Dec 2015 11:01
16 Dec 2015 11:22

Quote by azale2477
Remember guys even they are leaders they are human,they are IMPERFECT...A good things is if thier leadership failed you members always be there to support,coz the strength of being leader is all you members,..

Another thing is a Leader must listen every members suggestions, in that way the group has good relation between the leader and member

But sorry I'm PASAWAY kind of leader now ..nagmana sa member
:haha

16 Dec 2015 13:39

If the opinion required is about cyber leaders then my view is. " The good & bad qualities of so called digital leaders are made of recycled electrons that are meaningful untill you pull the plug of your computer or have power in ur cellphone battery"