International forum: Other - STINKY / SMELLY
Share this topic
10 Dec 2015 07:33

Why some people they have these kind of smell in their body ? Is it cause of lacking cleanliness of themselves or cause of the food they ate?

10 Dec 2015 09:48

According to science, there's a kind of an unwanted-smelling which transfer through generation to generation (also known as genetic disease in the human beings) but the majority of people have suffocating-smell which is the main reason of lacking cleanliness or eating undigestive food!

Well, I have also this excess-smelling in my body because I didn't take bath since last six months, anyone here to come closer to me?

10 Dec 2015 09:53

Smelly clear

10 Dec 2015 10:04
Post is hidden!
10 Dec 2015 10:13
Post is hidden!
10 Dec 2015 11:01

Quote by Miala14
I think its the gland called endocrine gland that secrets hormones that causes bad smell that excrete on skin thru perspiration ...just guessing :hm

Well said!

Hypothalamus (part of brain) is responsible for the excretion of endorcrine glands (hormonal action) which help to remove excess material through digestion or sweat in the body!

Well, this isn't actual reason of suffocating-smell, isn't it cellular or genetic problem?

10 Dec 2015 11:12
Post is hidden!
10 Dec 2015 11:13

Life styles and personal hygiene ...

10 Dec 2015 11:16

Quote by clixsters
Life styles and personal hygiene ... :)

Mmm DURIAN 1of the most wonder of smelling on a stinky side BUT its a lot of many benefits that smell can be tolerated

10 Dec 2015 11:21

Quote by Miala14
sir wafa i smell something fishy :haha

hehehe so you smelt it, right?

Well, I have recognized ( your identity, mobo-background, account etc) nice to see you

10 Dec 2015 11:38
Post is hidden!
10 Dec 2015 11:46

Just slmple wrong n undijestable food creat da :boosmyle

10 Dec 2015 12:16

Yes, some people they have these kind of smell they don't bothered and they not making an effort to do something to take away that smell.

And some people also used alot of strong smell perfumes that makes people giddy

10 Dec 2015 12:31

Quote by Wafa-waseem
According to science, there's a kind of an unwanted-smelling which transfer through generation to generation (also known as genetic disease in the human beings) but the majority of people have suffocating-smell which is the main reason of lacking cleanliness or eating undigestive food!

Well, I have also this excess-smelling in my body because I didn't take bath since last six months, anyone here to come closer to me? :lol

half a year? u got 10 inch libag kuyang

10 Dec 2015 14:54

10 Dec 2015 15:12

Quote by Wafa-waseem

Well, I have also this excess-smelling in my body because I didn't take bath since last six months, anyone here to come closer to me? :lol

10 Dec 2015 15:18

See for your self:

An "aroma wheel" is a popular visual scheme for diagramming the range of smells that characterize a particular food or beverage. A well-known example is the wine aroma wheel, developed in 1984 by University of California-Davis chemist Ann Noble. It is laid out like a dartboard, with broad flavor categories (e.g., "fruity") near the center and specific examples of that category (e.g., "strawberry") on the outer ring. Connoisseurs have built aroma wheels for beer, coffee, brandy, cheese, chocolate, roast beef, and even sewage—but perhaps never for body odor.
Until now. At the center of the B.O. universe sits its dominant aroma—pure locker-room sweat. From there, the tree branches by gender, reflecting the differences between male and female armpits. Male armpits have more apocrine sweat glands and contain more microbes from the genus Corynebacterium, which manufacture some of the strongest odors. Men also perspire five times as much as women, and their sweat is more sugary.
In January, a Swiss fragrance firm concludedafter years of study that female perspiration smells like grapefruit, passion fruit, and onion, while male sweat smells more cheesy, rancid, and animalic. Several years earlier, the same firm had analyzedmale sweat and detected these flavor notes: chicken broth, butter, vinegar, onion, and grapefruit. The presence of grapefruit and onion—the scent of a woman—in male sweat gives the lie to the notion that men's B.O. is from Mars while women's is from Venus. For this reason, the B.O. wheel expresses gender differences on a gradient.

So therefore women has the most tolerable smell

Edited by lady_topak / 10 Dec 2015 15:22
10 Dec 2015 15:21

Quote by lady_topak
See for your self:

10 Dec 2015 15:39

Quote by lady_topak
See for your self:

An "aroma wheel" is a popular visual scheme for diagramming the range of smells that characterize a particular food or beverage. A well-known example is the wine aroma wheel, developed in 1984 by University of California-Davis chemist Ann Noble. It is laid out like a dartboard, with broad flavor categories (e.g., "fruity") near the center and specific examples of that category (e.g., "strawberry") on the outer ring. Connoisseurs have built aroma wheels for beer, coffee, brandy, cheese, chocolate, roast beef, and even sewage—but perhaps never for body odor.
Until now. At the center of the B.O. universe sits its dominant aroma—pure locker-room sweat. From there, the tree branches by gender, reflecting the differences between male and female armpits. Male armpits have more apocrine sweat glands and contain more microbes from the genus Corynebacterium, which manufacture some of the strongest odors. Men also perspire five times as much as women, and their sweat is more sugary.
In January, a Swiss fragrance firm concludedafter years of study that female perspiration smells like grapefruit, passion fruit, and onion, while male sweat smells more cheesy, rancid, and animalic. Several years earlier, the same firm had analyzedmale sweat and detected these flavor notes: chicken broth, butter, vinegar, onion, and grapefruit. The presence of grapefruit and onion—the scent of a woman—in male sweat gives the lie to the notion that men's B.O. is from Mars while women's is from Venus. For this reason, the B.O. wheel expresses gender differences on a gradient.

So therefore women has the most tolerable smell :P

Wikipedia
But thanks for share to knowledge dear

Edited by Hitu231. / 10 Dec 2015 15:39
10 Dec 2015 15:50

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by lady_topak
See for your self:

So therefore women has the most tolerable smell :P

Wikipedia
But thanks for share to knowledge dear

There is one smelly reaction here