International forum: Education - EDUCATION or BUSINESS?
Share this topic
10 Dec 2015 04:53

does education is really important to us or being a business person is enough to reach the goal we wanted ?

10 Dec 2015 09:55

We want to education

10 Dec 2015 10:22

Itz 2 difrent wayz education have a big n many gool but bussnes have a simple gool itz just my opinion what i want?

10 Dec 2015 10:27

Quote by Skydust
Itz 2 difrent wayz education have a big n many gool but bussnes have a simple gool itz just my opinion what i want?

10 Dec 2015 10:35

Can you clarify the difference between education and business?

Well, education is the way of learning and perceiving new things, there's no expectation of financial management from educational development, okay? And business is the management whether it financial, economic management or anything else!

Now, you have to decide, be an educated person or businessman!

10 Dec 2015 10:58

Both...
Its depend on you how do you explored.

A lot of people never graduated in college but become billionaire like bill gates and the owner of facebook.
Business will be your last desired after having a diploma.
Some people become also successful by learning..
If you can combine this two?
You will become great person.

10 Dec 2015 13:33

Quote by Skydust
Itz 2 difrent wayz education have a big n many gool but bussnes have a simple gool itz just my opinion what i want? :lol

Booth boosting combinations to hv a more strong hold on a market world learn to be a leaders and do business to learn to educate

10 Dec 2015 15:59

Quote by china24
Quote by Skydust
Itz 2 difrent wayz education have a big n many gool but bussnes have a simple gool itz just my opinion what i want? :lol

Booth boosting combinations to hv a more strong hold on a market world learn to be a leaders and do business to learn to educate :)

10 Dec 2015 16:01

Quote by clixsters
Both...
Its depend on you how do you explored.

A lot of people never graduated in college but become billionaire like bill gates and the owner of facebook.
Business will be your last desired after having a diploma.
Some people become also successful by learning..
If you can combine this two?
You will become great person. :)