International forum: Health - ARE YOU MR/MS.EXPLOSIVE?
Share this topic
7 Dec 2015 18:54

It's natural to experience gas. Your body releases it as a byproduct of undigested foods through burping and flatulence up to two dozen times a day. But if you sometimes experience painful or excessive gas, chances are your diet is the culprit.
Food and Flatulence: Why Gas Happens
When you eat, your digestive system works to break down food into usable energy to power the cells and the body's many processes and functions. But your gut finds certain foods too difficult to break down into just energy and waste, and gas is the leftover product when those foods sit in your colon.
Portions of foods that can't be broken down and digested by the intestines travel to the colon, which is full of bacteria. The bacteria in your colon ferment these undigested particles of food, resulting in gas, burping, and flatulence.
Gas may also be caused by foods that the small intestine cannot handle because it doesn't contain enough of an enzyme called lactase. This enzyme breaks down lactose, the sugar that's in milk and milk products. If lactose can't be broken down, bacteria again begin to ferment those sugars and cause flatulence.

Edited by lady_topak / 7 Dec 2015 19:11
7 Dec 2015 19:00

My Questions are :
1.What Foods causes Flatulence or Excessive Gas?

2. How can you control Excessive Gas ? and lastly

3. How can you manage situations where you feel like farting?(ex. At school,on your date,at dinner or wherever)

Edited by lady_topak / 7 Dec 2015 19:13
7 Dec 2015 19:19

Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know.. Let it go.. make one wrong move and everyone will know..

Edited by lady_topak / 7 Dec 2015 19:24
8 Dec 2015 09:05

Quote by lady_topak
:8 Conceal, Don't feel, Don't let them know.. Let it go.. make one wrong move and everyone will know..

It is better farting than the bad smell on the body

8 Dec 2015 09:07

Quote by lady_topak

My Questions are :
1.What Foods causes Flatulence or Excessive Gas?

2. How can you control Excessive Gas ? and lastly

3. How can you manage situations where you feel like farting?(ex. At school,on your date,at dinner or wherever)

They said sweet potato make you fart but it is good to be fart if not ,otherwise doctor's making money

8 Dec 2015 09:23

Ur really posting this? Jeez

9 Dec 2015 14:55

Quote by nlime
Ur really posting this? Jeez

and whats wrong with that???..Its in the health forum.

Edited by lady_topak / 9 Dec 2015 15:09
9 Dec 2015 15:00

9 Dec 2015 15:03

Quote by Cute_Raja
:ohno :haha

9 Dec 2015 15:05

Now I realize only few has honesty on themselves

9 Dec 2015 15:09

What a topic

9 Dec 2015 15:10

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Cute_Raja

:lol

9 Dec 2015 15:12

Quote by Cute_Raja
Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Cute_Raja

:lol

:haha

Why are you laughing?

9 Dec 2015 15:15

I remember when I eat hard boiled egg then sweet potatoes I can't really control... It has no sound but the smell so poisonous...much better I'm jst at home and alone

9 Dec 2015 15:26

Quote by azale2477
I remember when I eat hard boiled egg then sweet potatoes I can't really control... It has no sound but the smell so poisonous...much better I'm jst at home and alone ;(

and after the released is the relieved...ohh..d0n't cry gurl.. its perfectly normal..Every0ne..Whispers..lol just s0me are still n0t honest!

9 Dec 2015 15:26
Post is hidden!
9 Dec 2015 15:28

Quote by driggly_abel
Quote by azale2477
I remember when I eat hard boiled egg then sweet potatoes I can't really control... It has no sound but the smell so poisonous...much better I'm jst at home and alone ;(

the most deadly one is the silent one horrible smell it can even wake me up when i bring it to the world whilst sleeping toxic gas :S

ohh..sorry for that experience..but look at you your still alive..

9 Dec 2015 15:28
Post is hidden!
9 Dec 2015 15:32
Post is hidden!
9 Dec 2015 15:34