International forum: Other - what to do if ur photo spread on google image by some user of mobofree ?
Share this topic
7 Dec 2015 15:27

what to do if ur photo spread on google image by some user of mobofree ?

7 Dec 2015 16:47

If that user who spread the images is a MOD that means he is really murphy and bad guy of the Last year

Edited by _BossChickSparkle_ / 7 Dec 2015 16:56
7 Dec 2015 16:49

Nothing

7 Dec 2015 16:52

Quote by Hitu231.

I don't say anything .. But I would like to tell that keeping other photos in your mobile is not good ..you not know that person having an bad luck ..as I said if you see my last photos is like you take all my bad luck in this end years

Edited by honey_lyn / 7 Dec 2015 16:53
7 Dec 2015 16:52

It is possible ?

7 Dec 2015 16:53

Quote by Asta1
It is possible ?

Yes

7 Dec 2015 16:54

Depends which pics.. Hopefully not my private collection

7 Dec 2015 16:54

Quote by Asta1
It is possible ?

yup surely possible

7 Dec 2015 16:57

Quote by Cute_Raja
Quote by Asta1
It is possible ?

Yes

7 Dec 2015 16:57

no prblm for me

7 Dec 2015 17:02

well nothing to be shameful for about so far if it will happen to me.. and we can't do anything about it

7 Dec 2015 17:02

I have hoping that my photos will not happen

7 Dec 2015 17:05

Quote by Hitu231.

First asked yourself , how it feels ? If that person was you? Because on fb you using other person's photos.

And to those was here on mobofree, using other person's photos , how does it feels if someone using your photos too, for bad or good ? Or just feels nothing because you used to do that? In short thick skin , or have callus already

7 Dec 2015 17:09

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by Hitu231.

First asked yourself , how it feels ? If that person was you? Because on fb you using other person's photos.

And to those was here on mobofree, using other person's photos , how does it feels if someone using your photos too, for bad or good ? Or just feels nothing because you used to do that? In short thick skin , or have callus already :lol

lol u r seen me on skype so no matter on it and i have to used on fb my faorite actor photo so it just nothing to bad
i m not making fake id and nt used to my frnds photo without ask them like u lol
so batter to stop to post like that
and if u wnat to argue then unblocked me why u fear from me

7 Dec 2015 17:15

Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by Hitu231.

And to those was here on mobofree, using other person's photos , how does it feels if someone using your photos too, for bad or good ? Or just feels nothing because you used to do that? In short thick skin , or have callus already :lol

lol u r seen me on skype so no matter on it and i have to used on fb my faorite actor photo so it just nothing to bad
i m not making fake id and nt used to my frnds photo without ask them like u lol

why should I scared to you, who are you that I am scare ? :haha. I am just stating of what your topic semilar on your topic either spreading on Google or not but using on other site

So how does it feel if that someone using your photo? Don't get it wrong of what I post

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 7 Dec 2015 17:21
7 Dec 2015 17:21

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by Hitu231.
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

why should scared to you? :haha. I am just stating of what your topic read your topic

So how does it feel if that someone using your photo? Don't get it wrong of what I post :lol

Smart and clever lady always skeep questions to on other
No one cleaver then u on mobo

7 Dec 2015 17:30

it hurts the truth I did not say I am clever making topic it is good to have discussions

What the topic for without discussions ??

Asking questions is better if you can answer good if not then don't say things

But don't jump to conclusion that I am arguing with you all , better watch your heart.

7 Dec 2015 17:35

no problem I'll then

Edited by YAbirAhmed / 7 Dec 2015 17:37
7 Dec 2015 17:36

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
:lol it hurts the truth I did not say I am clever making topic it is good to have discussions

What the topic for without discussions ??

Asking questions is better if you can answer good if not then don't say things

But don't jump to conclusion that I am arguing with you all , better watch your heart. :lol

U r asking for me so i m replied to u
So u can also check ur heart to

Edited by Hitu231. / 7 Dec 2015 17:47
7 Dec 2015 17:50

Don't worry other system