International forum: Forum games - * * MOBOFREE CHRISTMAS LOGO CONTEST 2015* *
Share this topic
6 Dec 2015 21:26

¤ ¤ ¤ MOBOFREE CHRISTMAS LOGO CONTEST 2015 ¤ ¤ ¤

for those who are HIDING their talents it's time to EXPLORE your creativity and uniqueness, ,,here's the ""MOBOFREE CHRISTMAS LOGO CONTEST 2015""all you can do is to create a MOBOFREE CHRISTMAS LOGO, ,,make your own style of creativity ,,EDITING or whatever it is FUTHER MORE YOUR EXPLORING WON'T BE COMPLETED WITHOUT YOUR ESSAY OF EXPERIENCES INSIDE IN MOBOFREE this will be have the question and answers,,,the candidates/participants select the question by indicating the number from the secret QUESTIONER in which all the participants answers will be posted together with their mobofree christmas logo on VOTING TIME (the question is related about mobofree of course

INFORMATION AND QUALIFICATION

1.) LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 7 are qualified to participate

2.)THERE ARE 5 SECRET QUESTIONERS WHOM THEY WILL GIVE THE QUESTION in which the participants will picked up or take a number from 1 to 5 (each number has a question which the participants should to answer. ..

3.)THE ESSAY NOT MORE THAN 300 WORDS.

VOTERS AND JUDGES RULES and QUALIFICATION

for VOTERS

(a.)LEVEL 6 and UP are QUALIFIED TO VOTES

for THE JUDGES

(a.)LOGO ATTRACTION,,CREATIVITY,,IDEAS and STYLES = 5 POINTS

(b.)ESSAY WORD /QUESTION ANSWERS EXPLANATION = 5 POINTS ..

¤ ¤ ¤ REWARDS ¤ ¤ ¤

1.) 1st PLACE WINNER----10,000 mobopoints

2.)2nd PLACE WINNER ----8,000 mobopoints

3.)3rd PLACE WINNER ----6,000 mobopoints

4.)4th PLACE WINNER ----4,000 mobopoints

5.)5th PLACE WINNER ----2,000 mobopoints

♡ ♡ ♡ SPECIAL REWARDS ♡ ♡ ♡

THIS SPECIAL REWARDS IS FROM MISS _HANNAH_ WHICH IS SHE WILL TAKE OR CHOOSE THE BEST (ONE)1 MOBOFREE CHRISTMAS LOGO 2015 WINNERS FROM 1st TO 5th PLACE ...

HERE'S THE LIST OF 5 QUESTIONS TO BE SELECTED * * note select only 1 question* *

QUESTION NO.1= =
If you were designer of mobofree logo .
What should logo you used? 
What color of the logo? 
Can you explain of this logo why you choose this ? 
Why you choose this color ?

QUESTION NO.2= = If you were interested to be a Moderator one day, what would be the reason you would want to be a moderator and why do you think we have to choose you?

QUESTION NO.3= =
If you are one of the Judges of this events Mobofree Christmas logo Contest How do you rate the entries without any reservation, and Why?

QUESTION NO.4= = HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MOBOFREE IS A USEFUL SITE FOR YOU?

QUESTION NO.5 = = What security option would you want to be added to Mobofree besides the Moboguards ( Mobofree Market) and Moderators as a way to keep Mobofree a 100% safe site to use and why you think your option will be helpful to everyone?

LIST OF ENERGETIC JUDGES

1.)DRIGGLY the funny friendly of all..

2.)CLIXSTERS the single but not available,,businessminded ..

3.)AZALE always out of her mind,,but she's open to everyone to share her knowledge..

4.)HONEY_LYNword of wisdom ""I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY AS LONG AS I RATING WITH MY TRUE JUDGEMENT "

5.)KAPMAX from Vietnamese sweet,,a quite type of person and very relaxed in terms of difficulties

6.)RHEMZKYobviously she is from Philippines coz of her dynamic smiles.

7.) Asta1a friendly woman from Lithuania her untiring support much appreciated

8.) xXxsUpEr_GlrLxXxenergetic chatroom lover ,,a friendly to everyone

9.)masterboy07 forum moderator Indian zone,"i will do my best that Indian forum safe from abuses post"

GAME ORGANIZER

_HANNAH_

IN CO-OPERATION OF IMC (international mobonians club )FOUNDER Azale2477

APPROVED BY MOBOFREE

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 9 Dec 2015 08:55
7 Dec 2015 09:47

ENTRY NO.1
RizaMay

QUESTION NO.2= = If you were interested to be a Moderator one day, what would be the reason you would want to be a moderator and why do you think we have to choose you?

ANSWER:
If I will have the chance to become moderator, I will be flexible and have compassion to every users , the reasons as moderator we are gathering people to be more users in here....

I lyk the creatively of your logo,like forest where the animals lived in...

Attraction of your logo - 4.1%
Essay- 4.%

Edited by azale2477 / 22 Dec 2015 00:12
7 Dec 2015 09:48

ENTRY NO.2
Saratdas

ANSWER:

- as first I like to say that what is mod. Yeah many don't know the true meaning of this word. Mod is a judge who makes difference between bad and worst, better and best. I like to judge and save good users. Because there have good and bad everywhere in mods too. Many don't understand and give a long time ban for a small reason. And mod should have so much tolerance because if anyone protest against you and you banned him that's work like fool. Try to show your good work to him and show him what he done wrong. Because its normal if you do anything many will support you and many will argue and criticise you. But if you want progress lets try to show them right way.

Edited by azale2477 / 18 Dec 2015 23:23
7 Dec 2015 09:49

ENTRY N0.3
SHEKINAHGLORY23

QUESTION NO.1= =
What color of the logo? 

ANSWER:
If i'll be the designer of mobofree logo , I will chose hands that holding the world, though we are from different nations , tribes, and languages we are all protecting by God..

If I choose colour I will take the rainbow, rainbow was one of God covenant .. God bless us all

Edited by azale2477 / 18 Dec 2015 23:45
7 Dec 2015 09:49

ENTRY NO.4
Kim27

ANSWER:

=for me ...because to communicate my friends and being working in ABROAD it can help AT LEAST TO EASED MY HOME SICK ...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! !!...

Edited by azale2477 / 18 Dec 2015 23:48
7 Dec 2015 09:50

ENTRY NO. 5
CASSANDRAMAY

QUESTION NO.5 = =What security option would you want to be added to Mobofree besides the Moboguards ( Mobofree Market) and Moderators as a way to keep Mobofree a 100% safe site to use and why you think your option will be helpful to everyone?

ANSWER:

I WILL LIKE TO REQUEST SECURITY PREVENT USERS TO DOWN LOAD PHOTOS OF USERS IN HERE, AND I THINK THIS IS VERY SECURED GOD BLESS PO...

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 00:00

ENTRY NO.6
HAZEL507

QUESTION NO.3= =
If you are one of the Judges of this events Mobofree Christmas logo Contest How do you rate the entries without any reservation, and Why?

ANSWER:

= i will choose a simple logo design that can be recognize easily ,because I prefer logos that good feature without over drawn are very unique....

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 02:51

ENTRY N0.7
Choco92

QUESTION NO.1= =
What color of the logo? 

ANSWER:

= if iam one of the mobofree designer logo I will design logo that can matches my social site name like image of world and image of social site with holding globe which is mean social networking all over the world ..and i will choose RED COLOR WITH THE COMBINATION OF GREEN..red is powerful and green is calm...

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 03:06
7 Dec 2015 09:51

ENTRY NO.8
hysen

QUESTION NO.5 = =What security option would you want to be added to Mobofree besides the Moboguards ( Mobofree Market) and Moderators as a way to keep Mobofree a 100% safe site to use and why you think your option will be helpful to everyone?

ANSWER:

PRIVACY AND SECURITY SETTING OPTION

= it can help to protect personal informations in many ways ...user awareness is an important defensive measure for protecting our real life privacy through the virtual world of mobofree ..it can improve safety online and access free tools that can secure mobofree profile and important to keep ourself safe and secure ..it's not only to protect my own privacy but also make a valuable contribution to conserving it to everyone as they saying""it's always better to be safe than sorry.. ""

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 12:54

ENTRY NO.9
FOOLISH_HEART

ANSWER:

= if it is possible that mobofree can add the options I would requesting SPAM ALERTS and ADVERTISING FROM OTHER SITE ALERTS ,,i'am not saying that my opinion of options is very useful but I think it is important seems mobofree is growing fast for their market place ...

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 03:05

ENTRY NO.10

[ANGEL_SMILE

ANSWER:

=it is useful because mobofree is a site that gave people around the world opportunities to connect,to communicate and share informations, where we can go to chat and have discussion on various issues we feel interested in...mobofree are not only a way to participating in many contest as well as an online market place where we can sell,buy and exchange our stuffs with other people and also offer a range of different products and services .we can advertise our own product and provides an opportunity to widen business contacts ,,,mobofree offer affiliate program which we can earn money ...

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 03:16
7 Dec 2015 09:52

ENTRY NO.11

richard4215

QUESTION NO.3= =

ANSWER:

IF I WOULD BE A JUDGES ON THIS EVENT I WANT FAIR TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS. I RATE THIER ENTRIES ACCORDING THE ORIGINALITY AND CREATIVITY OF THE ENTRY...I WONT GIVE ANY FAVOUR EVEN THEY ARE MY FRIENDS... YOUR WORK RATED AS HOW IT IS DESERVED..

To all the judges MERRY CHRISTMAS

High votes for me OK

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 03:27
7 Dec 2015 09:52

ENTRY NO.12

Mahesh_Addi

ANSWER:

= because I learning to control my temper,learning to adjust from different cultures and learning to accept the differences ...last but not the least having fun as my time pass....

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 07:22
7 Dec 2015 09:53

ENTRY NO.13

ASHFAQ45

I think this site is useful to us specially to those who are business minded it help them a lot to gather some ideas and information,..It can help also specially to those who are working on abroad to use this site as family communication,..But most of all here in mobofree i found a lots of virtual friends in different countries...thats all thank you and goodluck to all of us..

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 12:35
7 Dec 2015 09:54

ENTRY NO.14
Sarvesh17

ANSWER:

First I rather stay in photo admin section to let all phorno picture being uploaded cannot scatter yet,I Suggest the admin to create an account use and detect the mobile serial numbers to avoid creating fakes and multiple id's...thank you....

Edited by azale2477 / 19 Dec 2015 22:59

ENTRY NO.15
baBe24

ANSWER:

= Mobofree is useful site for me,aside from mobomarket for those businesses minded people,it helps me a lot to ease my boredom for working here in abroad,I found a lot of friends which I can communicate day by day,a kind of friends who listened to me when I'm in the blue...
I wish that this site stay more longer years for it can helps a lot to the people where in other place through communications...LONG LIVE MOBOFREE...

Edited by azale2477 / 20 Dec 2015 03:34

ENTRY NO.16

7 Dec 2015 09:55

ENTRY NO.17

7 Dec 2015 09:55

ENTRY NO.18

7 Dec 2015 09:56

ENTRY NO.19