International forum: Religion - Do you believe in karma?
Share this topic
6 Dec 2015 18:05

Your thoughts and actions are powerful. They carry energy. They are like an echo. We have all taken a different path in life but somehow we are all linked. Whatever you do will always come back to you.

Karma is powerful .don't hurt anyone
Do good .And always be good

14 Dec 2015 06:41

Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
I believe in karma ...
What you do in others now ...
Someday or somewhere someone will do the same to you..if not to YOU maybe in your daughter or son .. So always remember what you do will you get back all ...

That's what I Believe and my opinion...That's reason why I rather cry on what people did to me ,than make a revenge to people who hurt me...

14 Dec 2015 07:44

Quote by honey_lyn
Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
I believe in karma ...
Someday or somewhere someone will do the same to you..if not to YOU maybe in your daughter or son .. So always remember what you do will you get back all ...

That's what I Believe and my opinion...That's reason why I rather cry on what people did to me ,than make a revenge to people who hurt me...

very true sis and i agree 100%... i do believe in karma..cos in everything we do to others good or bad it will comes back to us 100 folds like boomerang.and true also, it might not directly comes back to us but somehow it will strike on our love ones...so never do bad things to others and dnt make our innocent love ones suffer for the bad things which its us who did to others.

Edited by cr33pyface / 14 Dec 2015 07:44
14 Dec 2015 08:03

Quote by honey_lyn
I believe in karma ...

Yeah.. True says. . Sis

14 Dec 2015 12:45

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by honey_lyn
I believe in karma ...

very true sis and i agree 100%... i do believe in karma..cos in everything we do to others good or bad it will comes back to us 100 folds like boomerang.and true also, it might not directly comes back to us but somehow it will strike on our love ones...so never do bad things to others and dnt make our innocent love ones suffer for the bad things which its us who did to others.

Thanks sis creepy for sharing your opinion

14 Dec 2015 12:47

Quote by ladyihzai
Quote by honey_lyn
I believe in karma ...

Yeah.. True says. . Sis :)

Thanks sis zai for agree my opinion

15 Dec 2015 04:28

My Opinion base of what I have learned being Catholic since birth...
IF YOU SAY KARMA TO SOMEONE,MEANS YOU WISH SOMETHING BAD..

I DONT BELIV ON KARMA,BECOZ KARMA IS WELL FROM EVIL NOT BY GOD.

As we noticed,we can only expressed "KARMA" if we had angry feelings becoz someone done bad things to us, then you might say "KARMA" will through to you soon not only you but on your entire family...In that case we commit a sin too..

INSTEAD OF SAYING "KARMA" PRAY FOR HER/HIM TO BE GOOD,..

BUT LIKE ME TOO IM JUST HUMAN WE'RE IMPERFECT SO...JUST SAY SORRY TO GOD IF YOU SAY SO...BUT AS I LEARNED KARMA IS NOT WELL OF GOD SO I DONT BELIV IT...I JUST ONLY BELIV BY THE POWER OF GOD.

15 Dec 2015 04:49

Quote by azale2477

As we noticed,we can only expressed "KARMA" if we had angry feelings becoz someone done bad things to us, then you might say "KARMA" will through to you soon not only you but on your entire family...In that case we commit a sin too..

BUT LIKE ME TOO IM JUST HUMAN WE'RE IMPERFECT SO...JUST SAY SORRY TO GOD IF YOU SAY SO...BUT AS I LEARNED KARMA IS NOT WELL OF GOD SO I DONT BELIV IT...I JUST ONLY BELIV BY THE POWER OF GOD. :)

Welcome for your opinion dear friend .
Everyone of us has different believer .

Thanks for sharing your opinion .

9 Feb 2016 15:55

Quote by azale2477

BUT LIKE ME TOO IM JUST HUMAN WE'RE IMPERFECT SO...JUST SAY SORRY TO GOD IF YOU SAY SO...BUT AS I LEARNED KARMA IS NOT WELL OF GOD SO I DONT BELIV IT...I JUST ONLY BELIV BY THE POWER OF GOD. :)

somehow true but in the bible also we can read thru moses god have punished bad people and let them gt drowned when the parted sea came as one...this only shows that GOD also lay hands to punish the bad ones....maybe karma is an evil word but one thing also is true KARMA WORKS ONLY ON BAD PEOPLE...and even how much a person puts cursed someone to have karma if that person being cursed have done nothing bad then KARMA NEVER WORKS.

9 Feb 2016 16:06

I don't know anything about karma ?

9 Feb 2016 16:08

Maybe?

9 Feb 2016 16:17

Karma means in simple ways this is the law of nature..
You will reap what you have soweth..

9 Feb 2016 16:20

If you do good things.. you will also reap it.
But if you do bad things the results is also bad... this is what we called ""karma""

9 Feb 2016 16:22

As you Sowe so shall you reap. nothing more to say.

9 Feb 2016 16:38

Karma can applicable only for those making bad

9 Feb 2016 18:46

Quote by clixsters
Karma means in simple ways this is the law of nature..
You will reap what you have soweth.. :)

correct sir

9 Feb 2016 18:50

Quote by Rahill khan
As you Sowe so shall you reap. nothing more to say.

thats right hun

9 Feb 2016 18:50

Quote by glenjoy
Karma can applicable only for those making bad

exactly sis

9 Feb 2016 20:44

what is karma

5 Apr 2016 20:30
Post is hidden!