International forum: Other - temptation!
Share this topic
26 Apr 2014 14:24

The three greatest enemy of mankind...
Lust of the eyes,
Lust of the flesh,
And the pride of life!
How can you conquered this three greatest temptation in our life?

27 Apr 2014 09:42
Post is hidden!
27 Apr 2014 12:18

Due to our fallen nature, we will have to deal with lust until we die. I won't try to fight the battle of lust on my own. I will go to God and ask Him for help. "Let the Lord Jesus Christ be as near to you as the clothes you wear. Then you won't try to satisfy your selfish desires" (Romans 13:14) I will submit my life to the Holy Spirit. "If you are guided by the Spirit, you won't obey your selfish desires" (Gal. 5:16). I can't fight lust on my own, so I will ask the Holy Spirit to help me.

27 Apr 2014 12:20

Quote by Amit786
Due to our fallen nature, we will have to deal with lust until we die. I won't try to fight the battle of lust on my own. I will go to God and ask Him for help. "Let the Lord Jesus Christ be as near to you as the clothes you wear. Then you won't try to satisfy your selfish desires" (Romans 13:14) I will submit my life to the Holy Spirit. "If you are guided by the Spirit, you won't obey your selfish desires" (Gal. 5:16). I can't fight lust on my own, so I will ask the Holy Spirit to help me.

w0rds of GOD

27 Apr 2014 12:24

27 Apr 2014 13:07

Thank you..

2 May 2014 15:37
Post is hidden!
7 May 2014 23:00

Best

4 Jun 2014 03:19
Post is hidden!
11 Sep 2014 05:04

be a true n better person learn n never go left its a great path being on a right way and it feels much safer

1 Oct 2014 11:05

a temptation is something you believe you must resist because to give in to it would be wrong according to your religious beliefs or moral code, bad for your health or well-being, or will cause disruptions in your relationships with other people.

Edited by christine123 / 30 Oct 2014 11:47
30 Oct 2014 11:45

Quote by clixsters
The three greatest enemy of mankind...
Lust of the eyes,
Lust of the flesh,
And the pride of life!
How can you conquered this three greatest temptation in our life? ;)

nothing

1 Nov 2014 23:34

in my country i heard many boys strongly condemend China, Malassia, Taiwan ... & the likes for making their sexy jeanses & sent for our girls to blind us with their look in the jeanses ...

1 Nov 2014 23:36

in my country i heard many boys strongly condemend China, Malassia, Taiwan ... & the likes for making their sexy jeanses & sent for our girls to blind us with their look in the jeanses ... zts amazing how could all of them looks like Beyonce from behind ..dat tng! the boys said!

15 Nov 2015 15:59

Quote by china24
be a true n better person learn n never go left its a great path being on a right way and it feels much safer :lol

19 Nov 2015 18:57

As i finish praying n open my eyes, i wud see a beautiful swt young lady satan prepared her for me as i was praying ... So wat can i do?

Quote by Amit786