International forum: Other - DOES UGLY WORD ADDRESSING TO SOMEONE IS A CRIME OR VIOLATION?
Share this topic
2 Dec 2015 05:48

How do you interpret this word to be classified as abused word or insulting words?
If it is classified as an act of violation of private life how do you consider the minimum penalty or maximum penalty?
As a member of Team I have my own perception about it. But I need also the second opinion coming from you?

Thanks

2 Dec 2015 09:35

2 Dec 2015 09:42

Yup... But I'm used to it now

2 Dec 2015 09:47

If it is intentional..yeah maybe..It takes 2 persons to have the conversation started and How will it comes to a point to abused s0meone by words?There is a flow of conversation.We can't talk and argue with ourselves right?And Mr.Mod Clixters can you give us a specific ugly words that addressing to s0meone that you find offensive and abusive before we m0ved into penalty issues sir.

Edited by lady_topak / 2 Dec 2015 09:49
2 Dec 2015 10:24

2 Dec 2015 11:44

reality or in net life we cant avoid judgemental people..

calling ugly to a certain person is definitely abusive..

it myt be punishable depending how severe the impact to the person addressed as ugly..

in our generation,i think there is no room for sensitivity as people are becoming worst now adays

Edited by ako_C_myles90 / 2 Dec 2015 12:18
2 Dec 2015 16:41

Depend on how much hurt by word

Edited by Hitu231. / 2 Dec 2015 16:41
2 Dec 2015 17:26

if the ugly word addressing to some1 on site is a violation but in real life its a crime

2 Dec 2015 19:46

Quote by _BossChickSparkle_
if the ugly word addressing to some1 on site is a violation but in real life its a crime :hb

what a joke

2 Dec 2015 20:26
Post is hidden!
3 Dec 2015 02:10

What are those abusive words?

People using abusive words or any kind they were calling you, but the problem if you return them of what they said to you they're the one offended and even telling you're bad

Guilty people are the one easily get offended

3 Dec 2015 02:14

Quote by lady_topak
If it is intentional..yeah maybe..It takes 2 persons to have the conversation started and How will it comes to a point to abused s0meone by words?There is a flow of conversation.We can't talk and argue with ourselves right?And Mr.Mod Clixters can you give us a specific ugly words that addressing to s0meone that you find offensive and abusive before we m0ved into penalty issues sir. ;D

Ugly ?
This is the Fact or reality that the world created perfect..
Without Ugly we can't distinguish who is beautiful..
Just kidding.

3 Dec 2015 02:29

Quote by clixsters
Quote by lady_topak
If it is intentional..yeah maybe..It takes 2 persons to have the conversation started and How will it comes to a point to abused s0meone by words?There is a flow of conversation.We can't talk and argue with ourselves right?And Mr.Mod Clixters can you give us a specific ugly words that addressing to s0meone that you find offensive and abusive before we m0ved into penalty issues sir. ;D

Ugly ?
This is the Fact or reality that the world created perfect..
Without Ugly we can't distinguish who is beautiful..
Just kidding.

True = if you say to someone she/he ugly you insulted God, not to her/him but GOD because GOD created us Fearfully and Wonderfully

3 Dec 2015 02:35

Yeah

3 Dec 2015 05:22

It's not polite to use ugly words.

3 Dec 2015 05:29

The word ugly become annoying and insulting others if we used it in irrelevant topics.

3 Dec 2015 05:35

3 Dec 2015 05:39

I think no ugly things in this world.
Sometimes it's depend on eyes of the beholder.

Whether they are beautiful or ugly based on the judgement of others
Because of different tastes.
But still they need each others to compliments.
Beautiful lady or handsome guys never be appreciated if there's no ugly!!!!
Therefore! I conclude that ugly words is very very much important to us.

3 Dec 2015 07:00

ITS INSULTING WORDS,IF YOUR A GOOD CITIZENS YOU BETTER KEEP IN SILENCE ON everything YOU HAVE SEEN AROUND RATHER THAN YOU SPEAKOUT BUT YOU HURT SOMEONES FEELINGS

Edited by Jade26 / 3 Dec 2015 07:02
3 Dec 2015 07:13

Quote by clixsters
The word ugly become annoying and insulting others if we used it in irrelevant topics. :)

OF COURSE IT IS, SPECIALLY IF THEY USE IT DIRECTLY INTO A PERSON...HOW DARE THEM TO SAY THAT....ITS VERY BAD IMPRESSION,NOT TO THE PERSON THIER POINTING,BUT TO SOMEONE WHOSE SAYING