International forum: Events - THE MOBOFREE GREETINGS AND ANIMATED GRAPHICS CONTEST VOTING PAGE
Share this topic
28 Nov 2015 17:12

This topic intended for all of us, to served as our "MOBOFREE GREETINGS AND ANIMATED GRAPHICS CONTEST VOTING PAGE"...

Every users can vote as long as you are qualified.But before anything ,apologized for a bit changes of our rules,since some of our entries reached up to the maximum level of using words being created,(too long) and i need to post all entries individually...and users can vote multiple entries as they want by following this rules and regulations:

1.Voters must level4 and above,and you can like multiple entries by posting as comment " I LIKE" the (no.of entries your going to like...)

2. Points tabulation:

A. number of qualified likers--- 50%
1 valid liker equivalent of 1point.

B. rate from the judges ->
25% -> animation creativity
25% -> greetings originality

FOR THE REWARDS

1.) FIRST PLACE WINNER = 15,000 mobopoints

2.)SECOND PLACE WINNER = 13,000 mobopoints

3.)THIRD PLACE WINNER = 11,000 mobopoints

4.)FOURTH PLACE WINNER = 8,000 mobopoints

5.FIFTH PLACE WINNER = 6,000 mobopoints

6.) SIXTH PLACE WINNER = 4,000 mobopoints

and the non-winners will receive of 1,000 mobopoints as consolations rewards ...

The list of our repectable judges are:[

1.)CLIXSTERS

2.)ROCKSUR

3.)RHEMZKY

4.)SYFUL-ISLMA

5.)CR33PYFACE

6.)HONEY_LYN

7.)OWUSUSAMUEL

8.)ASTA1

FRIENDS,WELCOME TO OUR PARTICIPANTS WITH THIER LOVELY ENTRIES...

Edited by azale2477 / 2 Dec 2015 15:43
28 Nov 2015 17:44

ENTRY NO.1
SHEKINAHGLORY23

AS THE HOLIDAY SEASON APPROACHES I REALLY WANT, LIKE TO THANK YOU , FOR YOUR EFFORT TO MAKING THESE GAME , YOU MAKE THIS SITE MORE INTERESTING , AND USERS TO LEARN OTHER THINGS

AND THE PERSON WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO USED AND CREATE GLITTERY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND AND PATIENCE , I TRUELY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT..AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVES IN MY TALENT THANK YOU AND PEOPLE HAVE NO APPRECIATION YOU MAY BE GIVEN WITH GIFT OF UNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPTANCE...

I extend my warmth wishes to all mobo user....

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 17:52
28 Nov 2015 17:53

ENTRY NO.2

anjhali24

The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.

May the lovely spirit of Christmas bring you lots of peace, joy and happiness. May it live with you all through the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

I EXTEND MY BEST WISHES TO ALL THE PEOPLE HERE ON OUR HOME MOBOFREE,ADMINS AND MODS,THE 2GROUPS A&K/IMC ,TO ALL MY IMCNIANS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ,AND LASTLY TO THE EVENT ORGANIZER MS HANNAH AND ATE AZALE...

MAY OUR LORD GOD GUIDE US IN EVERYTHING WE DO IN OUR LIFE,HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND BOUNTIFUL NEW YEAR TO COME....

28 Nov 2015 18:15

ENTRY NO.3
ANGEL_SMILE

WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS,MAY THE JOY OF THE SEASON FILL YOUR HEART WITH GOODWILL &CHEERS,MAY THE CHIMES OF CHRISTMAS GLORY ADD UP MORE SHINE & SPREAD SMILES ACROSS THE MILES TODAY AND IN THE NEW YEAR 

Edited by azale2477 / 30 Nov 2015 23:21
28 Nov 2015 18:24

ENTRY NO.4
Haysen

28 Nov 2015 19:05

ENTRY NO.5
Kim

CHRISTMAS IS A FESTIVAL OF JOY AND CHEER AND A GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR SPECIAL FAMILY AND FRIEND GATHERING ,,EXCHANGE OF GIFTS AND WISHES IS WHAT MAKES THOSE DAYS SO SPECIAL ,, I WISHES ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE A GLORIOUS CHRISTMAS AND BOUNTAFUL OF HAPPINESS, , MAY THIS SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS WILL ALWAYS WITH US ALL THE YEAR COME,,, MERRY CHRITSMAS ALL MY MOBOFREE FRIENDS

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 19:13
28 Nov 2015 19:15

ENTRY NO.6
Rizamay

As I can see mobofree users are very creative, and I wish to be one of them, I join this game not to be in competation but to have fun like other users here, and I very much thankful to have unstoppable game to eased my boredom , I am new this site and my first to join like this kind of game...

CHRISTMAS TREE IS EVERY WHERE, CHRISTMAS SONGS I HEARD EVERYWHERE ,BUT I WONDERING WHAT CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT? I GROWN UP WITHOUT CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS WITH MY FAMILY BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY TAUGHT ME , BUT I HOPE THIS GAME WILL ACCEPT MY ENTRY WITH OUT ONE CHRISTMAS
DECORATION GOD BLESS MOBOFREE PEOPLE ..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

28 Nov 2015 19:17

ENTRY NO.7

SkyScrapper_007

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 19:19
28 Nov 2015 19:22

ENTRY NO.8
richard4215

WELL WELL..ONE WEEK I'VE BEEN PRACTISING MY ENGLISH GRAMMARTHE RULES OF MISS HANNAH I SHOULD SPEAK ENGLISH THAT EVERY BODY WOULD UNDER STAND ,,BUTSORRY IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD ....

AS WE REJOICE AND CELEBRATE THIS WONDERFUL SEASON OF CHRISTMAS LETS GIVE LOVE INSTEAD OF ANNOYING PEACE BE WITH YOU ALL AND WISHING YOU BLESSINGS FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND COM ING YEAR!!!

Edited by azale2477 / 30 Nov 2015 06:26
28 Nov 2015 19:31

ENTRY NO.9
BIGGYO5

MAGANDANG PASKO SA LAHAT NANG AKING MGA KAIBIGAN, , (happy Christmas to all my friends ) I wish you all and your love ones fills with hope and joy ,love and happiness. ..MERRY CHRISTMAS! !!

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 19:33
28 Nov 2015 19:36

.grrr

Edited by azale2477 / 28 Nov 2015 19:38
28 Nov 2015 19:47

ENTRY NO.10
Patrick407

]

May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each day bring you moments to cherish ,, happy merry Christmas to all my friends...

For all my mobofree friends ,,I hope you know how much I value your friendship, I wish you all a very merry Christmas and we enjoy many years to chat in mobofree together as friends ...

29 Nov 2015 03:49

ENTRY NO.11
Swtangeli

even if we don't get to see each other at Christmas you still have a special place in my thoughts and in my heart,,and know that i'am with you always ,,moreover I have always thought of christmas rime when it has come around as a good time a kind ,forgiving ,charitable time ,,the only time I know of..and the best of all gifts around any christmas tree is the presence of a happy familymerry Christmas to all

Edited by azale2477 / 29 Nov 2015 05:10
29 Nov 2015 07:24

ENTRY NO.12
dexter528

three wishes for christmas, ,wishing you the spirit of christmas which is PEACE, ,,the gladness of christmas which is HOPE. ..the heart of christmas which is LOVE, ,,merry Christmas to all! !!

Edited by azale2477 / 29 Nov 2015 07:30
29 Nov 2015 07:31

ENTRY NO.13
Jockey

HAPPINESS AT CHRISTMAS IS A REMEMBERING THE PEOPLE WHO MEAN SO MUCH ALL YEAR,,,MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!

Edited by azale2477 / 29 Nov 2015 07:33
29 Nov 2015 07:34

ENTRY NO.14
Koren28

It's time of year again when friends and family think about the Christmases of the past and plan for the coming holiday with their loved ones in mind ,,on this most blessed day,,I wish you love for all your kindness and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness, ,merry merry Christmas to all my friends and even all my friends in mobo ,,and my family as wellcheers and have a joyful blessed christmas all!

thanks to the one who assist me in glitters posting....

Edited by azale2477 / 29 Nov 2015 07:42
29 Nov 2015 07:59

ENTRY NO.15
Marshel00

IN THE HEART OF A CHILD ,SO TENDER AND MILD, ASLEEP IN A MANGER'S HAY...A LOVE CAME TO EARTH THAT WAS OF SUCH WORTH ,WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM TODAY,,,HAVE A VERY MERRY AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS ALL MY FRIENDS

Edited by azale2477 / 29 Nov 2015 08:07
29 Nov 2015 08:14

ENTRY NO.16
Nebuta25

CHRISTMAS IS MORE THAN A BEAUTIFUL STORY...IT'S THE PROMISE OF LIFE AND ETERNAL GLORY, ,GOD BLESS YOU AT CHRISTMAS AND ALWAYS FOR A SPECIAL SURPRISE,,,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, ,,MOBO FRIENDS TOO...

29 Nov 2015 08:18

ENTRY NO.17
Hazel507

CHRISTMAS IS NOT JUST MERRY AND RECIEVING/GIVING GIFTS, OR EATING WITH GOOD FOOD AND DRINKING , CHRISTMAS IS ALL ABOUT SHARING THE LOVE OF GOD .. I MAY NOT RICH TO HELP THOSE PEOPLE IN HUNGERNESS OR HELP THOSE UNFORTUNATE AND HOMELESS PEOPLE, BUT I THANK GOD HE GAVE ME ABILITY TO SHARE HIS LOVE , AND ALSO THANK YOU MOBOFREE TEAM , THIS SITE I CAN REACH PEOPLE WHICH THEY DON'T KNOW GODMERRY CHRISTMAS MOBOFREE FAMIY...

29 Nov 2015 09:10

ENTRY NO.18
CASSANDRAMAY

GOD WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, HE IS THE CREATOR OF US AND THE ENTIRE WORLD, IF HE DIDN'T CREATE EARTH, WE WOULDN'T HAD PEOPLE , IF HE DIDN'T CREATE PEOPLE THERE WON'T BE MOBOFREE TODAY AND THERE WON'T BE FUN, AND LAUGHTER

ANYONE WHO DON'T CELEBRATE OR CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS THIS ONLY I CAN TELL TO EVERYONE JUST BE THANKFUL AND REMEMBER THAT THERE WAS A SAVIOUR WHO WAS BORN TO SAVE THE WORLD 

HAVE A BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR FRIENDS AND LOVE ONES CHEERS.....