International forum: Family & kids - WHAT WILL YOU DO IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR DAUGHTER SLEEPING NAKED WITH A STRANGER
Share this topic
20 Nov 2015 12:42

One night, a father saw his daughter sleeping next to a stranger in their home. We expect him to rage and kill the man but he did something that was totally different.

Husband wants to divorce his wife after he cheats. The wife's response will make you cry.
Loving husband marries his wife again after she lost her memories in an accident

Being a parent is a difficult task. Aside from being a provider of the family, parents also need to make sure that their children grow up whole. A Russian father proved that when faced with difficult decisions, he will choose the happiness of his children over the conventions.

This story is truly an eye opener. Expect the unexpected, they say. The father will do a totally different thing from what you are thinking right now.

One morning I came down the stairs, seeing this exact scene – my 17 year old daughter with a young man, asleep after what must have been a night of ‘hard labor’. I very quietly made breakfast, went back upstairs and told my wife, son and other (youngest) daughter to be very quiet because people were still asleep.

Our dinner table is on the other side of the room, about 20 feet from the couch but right in front of it. we all sat down and I yelled “YOUNG MAN” – never ever have I seen someone wake up and move from horizontal to vertical that fast. “Breakfast is ready!” I said with a tone as if I gladly would suck his soul out of his body. I pulled out the chair beside me. “Sit!” my family was silent, staring at their plates, not even twitching.

It must have been the hardest 20 feet for a butt naked youngster to cross. After he put on his clothes, which lay beside the dinner table, he sat down. My son (6’4″) patted him on the shoulder, looked him in the eyes, sighed and shook his head. By now he was really, really nervous. You could almost smell it. In my best Russian accent: “My friend, I’m going to ask you a question. The answer you give is very  important…. for you.” At this point he was sweating.

“Do you like cats?”

He was a very likeable and friendly guy. Clearly uneducated but not dumb. There was something odd about him. My daughter assured me he was a very nice and attentive guy. She knew him for about a month by then. He came by every day since that morning, never stayed overnight though.

Every morning he came to pick her up for school on his bicycle, brought her home after, and made sure she did her homework. He looked after her when she was sick and we were at work. He invested time end effort. He had the patience of an angel when she had one of her terrible moods.

He said he had no family, no education, no steady job. She adores him. He adores her. Who am I to prevent her from learning from her own mistakes?

After this had been going on for about 8 months my son came to me. He had been asking around about him. It turns out the guy was homeless. His abusive father killed himself. His mother, a crackhead, took off three weeks after that. They lived in a rented trailer. He was 15 then and survived for three years on the streets – sleeping in parks, at the Salvation Army, with “friends”, cheap hotels. He worked construction jobs.

Now, there I was. I knew a young man, 18 or 19 years old, who was polite and comes in smiling; who leaves smiling; who cares; who helps, no need to ask; who makes my child happy. This is a kid who never had a chance to be a kid.

Sometimes when he does not come over because he has a job, we miss him. They are not buddies, but my son gets along with him very well. My youngest daughter trusts him unconditionally and my wife’s motherly instinct seems to have expanded. And me? I sometimes worry for him. I want him to be happy.

I told my wife and youngest daughter what I learned about him. They cried. I had a hard time telling them. I was disappointed in my oldest daughter. She knew. She should have told us. She loves him and lets him leave every night to go….where????

The next day I gave him a key of our house. I told him I expected him home every night.  Home. In the next few weeks we fixed our spare room and took him shopping for furniture. He was quite good at making things. He wanted to be his own boss, he liked building things. We saw to it that he got an education which enabled him to do just that. That was in 2000."

Now, 15 years later, my found son and my daughter have a thriving business. They gave us our three beautiful grandchildren. Last year, twins. 1 girl, 1 boy!"

Life has many challenges and it is up to the person how he/she will respond. The young man rose up to the challenges in his life. The father did the best thing he could do: be a father to his children and to the young man who became part of their lives.

Edited by azale2477 / 20 Nov 2015 13:20
20 Nov 2015 14:22

She have to die

20 Nov 2015 14:25

No comment and I think it should be deleted.......

20 Nov 2015 14:29

I cant control my self
And
I cant think ever like that
And want to happen with me like that
So
No comments

Edited by Hitu231. / 20 Nov 2015 14:29
20 Nov 2015 14:45

I will not say anything just guide her dont do like that again other wise u will be dead soon

20 Nov 2015 14:50

I'm really dn't know

20 Nov 2015 14:53

20 Nov 2015 14:54

Guys if you read the story you can realize that being a father you must be calm and understand ....and that father on the story is the best father ever...

Edited by azale2477 / 24 Jun 2016 06:20
20 Nov 2015 14:57

i read the whole story not jst twice but several times and i understand how the father loves truly on his daughter.

Edited by azale2477 / 24 Jun 2016 06:22
20 Nov 2015 15:06
Post is hidden!
20 Nov 2015 15:21

Amazing

20 Nov 2015 16:41

this topic is so shameful ......... every one has his/her self respect ........... think about this....

20 Nov 2015 16:47

Quote by azale2477
Guys if you read the story you can realize that being a father you must be calm and understand ....and that father on the story is the best father ever... :)

20 Nov 2015 18:49

Thinkable.

20 Nov 2015 21:13

I lykt z muv of zat petitic boy frm horzntal 2 vrticl tng so fast zat morning...

20 Nov 2015 23:10

Azale

21 Nov 2015 00:04

Quote by Zubair_Zarger
this topic is so shameful ......... every one has his/her self respect ........... think about this....

shameful ?

have you understand the story? or just maybe you prefer only base of what you have seen in the picture and or the topic title

21 Nov 2015 00:25

that strange young man has no family ,his father is dying by hanging himself ,and her mother become crazy...

If your daughter love that kind of person,you father how would you feel?

but that father on the story he give a chance to that boy,he treated well,he accept like his losing son...how humbled father he is?

then at the end that boy and her daughter live happily with 3kids right?

SO we cant judge people according to thier aspects coz everybody is unique...it doesn't true the saying that "if what tree you belong,You are the fruit" yes maybe but healthy fruit

21 Nov 2015 03:59

The topic questi0n might n0t sounds good like everyb0dy thinks.But if you only try to read the whole story you'll realized how stupid and judgemental you are to act awkwardly wrong for the fathers acti0n.

21 Nov 2015 05:45

Quote by lady_topak
The topic questi0n might n0t sounds good like everyb0dy thinks.But if you only try to read the whole story you'll realized how stupid and judgemental you are to act awkwardly wrong for the fathers acti0n.

exactly sis...they are only based thier comments of what they saw on the picture yet they wont understand the whole story..