International forum: Other - ANOTHER CHANCE
Share this topic
20 Nov 2015 10:00

A case scenario:We are all going to die isn't it? and its inevitable..
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUVE BEEN ACCIDENT AND BEEN INTO COMMA BUT YOUR SOUL IS LIVING LIKE YOUR STILL PRESENTLY EXIST..AND CHANCES TO BE IN TOUCH WITH YOUR FAMILY IS ONLY THROUGH POSSESION OF A HOPELESS HUMAN LIVING BODY..LIKE SCAVENGERS,BEGGARS AND A SUICIDAL PERSON AS EXCHANGE FOR A MISSION TO HELP THEM AND AT THE SAME TIME REACH OUT FOR YOUR LOVE ONES IN JUST A 30 DAYS IN ORDER FOR YOUR SOUL TO GO BACK IN YOUR OWN BODY AND SURVIVED DEATH..WHOSE BODY WOULD YOU POSSESED? AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO REACH OUT FOR YOUR FAMILY AND TELL THEM HOW YOU ARE SORRY AND LOVE THEM?

NOTE:You are n0t allowed to tell your family your existing in that body cause if you say so you'll be dead without completing the missi0n.

20 Nov 2015 10:02

20 Nov 2015 12:02
Post is hidden!
20 Nov 2015 12:16

Well I never heard like this in real life but only story

But i've seen 3 person on my own eyes this happening in real life

20 Nov 2015 12:58

change your charecter ! Life automatically change

20 Nov 2015 13:10

I'd reach out n touch myself

20 Nov 2015 15:21

Quote by Miala14
I would choose the suicidal person...then i will show my family what i am b4 i got into comma..i will let them feel how much i love them thru my acts and show them how sorry i am for all my faults...and hopefully help the suicidal person realize that life is so precious for him/her to end for worthless reason :)

Very smart answer

20 Nov 2015 17:01
Post is hidden!
20 Nov 2015 17:39

:

20 Nov 2015 17:43

20 Nov 2015 17:46

This might not happen most in real life but what if this is the consequence what would you do?

21 Nov 2015 00:09

What is scavenger?? r u referring to a korean drama??

21 Nov 2015 01:46

Quote by lady_topak
This might not happen most in real life but what if this is the consequence what would you do? :hm

Nothing will be happend in real life this way, because the God who created us He doesn't work in this way , like what i've said I have seen testimonies of person on how God works in their life when they are in thay situations ;hb

21 Nov 2015 03:32

Quote by Aprilmop
What is scavenger?? r u referring to a korean drama?? :hm

similar to that korean drama but different situati0N..scavenger means garbage collecting people.

21 Nov 2015 03:35

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by lady_topak
This might not happen most in real life but what if this is the consequence what would you do? :hm

Nothing will be happend in real life this way, because the God who created us He doesn't work in this way , like what i've said I have seen testimonies of person on how God works in their life when they are in thay situations ;hb :hb

as it is labeled as case scenario so meaning its far fr0m truth or might n0t happen in real life.So the essence of this topic is on how can you manage in this given situation.The good point of view that you can give is all that matters.

21 Nov 2015 03:48

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by lady_topak

Nothing will be happend in real life this way, because the God who created us He doesn't work in this way , like what i've said I have seen testimonies of person on how God works in their life when they are in thay situations ;hb :hb

as it is labeled as case scenario so meaning its far fr0m truth or might n0t happen in real life.So the essence of this topic is on how can you manage in this given situation.The good point of view that you can give is all that matters.

21 Nov 2015 06:14

Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Aprilmop

similar to that korean drama but different situati0N..scavenger means garbage collecting people.

I will choose that....ill make him a succesfull scavenger

21 Nov 2015 16:55

Quote by Aprilmop
Quote by lady_topak
Quote by Aprilmop

I will choose that....ill make him a succesfull scavenger ;D

I'm expecting a change though i mean why still a scavenger?

21 Nov 2015 17:09

I will naver come out from that body

21 Nov 2015 17:11

Quote by LuckyLiker
I will naver come out from that body :)

AND WHY?