International forum: Politics - Your choice ,Prime minister
Share this topic
19 Nov 2015 11:09

If you could pick any 1 person to
be the Prime Minister of your country
other than the current PM, whom
would you choose

19 Nov 2015 11:46

I don't know about other countries but Pakistani politicians are all Not able for PM seat No one Think about Pakistan They Are Just Use their power on Wrong way But the Current PM of Pakistan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is good than others

Edited by Mudassar68 / 19 Nov 2015 11:46
19 Nov 2015 12:19

Quote by Mudassar68
I don't know about other countries but Pakistani politicians are all Not able for PM seat No one Think about Pakistan They Are Just Use their power on Wrong way But the Current PM of Pakistan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is good than others :)

yep newaz shrif great person n great p mnister of pk

19 Nov 2015 12:52

Quote by Mudassar68
I don't know about other countries but Pakistani politicians are all Not able for PM seat No one Think about Pakistan They Are Just Use their power on Wrong way But the Current PM of Pakistan Muhammad Nawaz Sharif is good than others :)

Killer of inocent people

19 Nov 2015 12:55

LEE KUAN YEW , but he is gone

19 Nov 2015 13:01

Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D_786
Quote by Mudassar68

Killer of inocent people :-/

Shahzad bro maybe u r talking about model town kills but The main Person who was doubtful is Rana Sanaullah and PM get his resign for this Matter I know this was not enough but even he did good na And now u can see he gave permission to Chief of Army General Raheel Sharif for Get Rid from Terrorists n now Pakistan is safe from Terrorism coz of PM n specially Pakistan Army

19 Nov 2015 13:08

hamid karjai, nawaj sharif

19 Nov 2015 13:24

Quote by Mudassar68
Quote by Mudassar68

Shahzad bro maybe u r talking about model town kills but The main Person who was doubtful is Rana Sanaullah and PM get his resign for this Matter I know this was not enough but even he did good na And now u can see he gave permission to Chief of Army General Raheel Sharif for Get Rid from Terrorists n now Pakistan is safe from Terrorism coz of PM n specially Pakistan Army :1st

hahaha bro Army doesn't need permission of any oNe This is operation of Pakistan Army and Nobady can stop Army

19 Nov 2015 14:05

19 Nov 2015 14:09

No comment me

19 Nov 2015 14:55

Quote by Mudassar68
Quote by Mudassar68

Shahzad bro maybe u r talking about model town kills but The main Person who was doubtful is Rana Sanaullah and PM get his resign for this Matter I know this was not enough but even he did good na And now u can see he gave permission to Chief of Army General Raheel Sharif for Get Rid from Terrorists n now Pakistan is safe from Terrorism coz of PM n specially Pakistan Army :1st

ilzam khan n pak army (dirty army) mulla fassadi :angryt itz vary dangerus triangl about pk n pk peaplez they r all wana marshal law against pmln n pk n u ?????? What kind of person peaplz daid n kill every momintez n countryz achimint n task iz vary importent nwaz shrif achiv da biggest task in pk history

19 Nov 2015 15:06

I hate Nawaz Shareef that's all

19 Nov 2015 15:08

Sky you hate your own Army

19 Nov 2015 15:13

Sky you hate your own Army :-/

we r 3 war losis againt india 1/2 countory so what can i do d army just 4a marshal law

19 Nov 2015 15:18

I hate Nawaz Shareef that's all :)

i hate u dirty pakistani n u getlast

19 Nov 2015 15:40

i want sincere prime minster .............. who love pakistan and people of pakistan ....... love and take care of poot people

19 Nov 2015 15:46

Pak Army is the best army in the world and nobady can hide the sacrifices of our brave solders (Shuhada)

19 Nov 2015 15:49

Mind your words it's international forum . Just try to say this words in the front of a real Pakistani in Real then you will knOw better

19 Nov 2015 15:49

Pak Army is the best army in the world and nobady can hide the sacrifices of our brave solders (Shuhada) :)

agree with u best army in the world

19 Nov 2015 15:51

Quote by Mudassar68

no not killer of inocent people he is a good prime minster than Asif and mushraf