International forum: Education - What is the most difficult thing about English language ??
Share this topic
18 Nov 2015 04:18

What is the most difficult thing
about English?

18 Nov 2015 10:25

Grammer

18 Nov 2015 10:33

Those ppol who cant understand and speak its very difficult for them

18 Nov 2015 10:42

Quote by azale2477
Those ppol who cant understand and speak its very difficult for them :P

Yes

18 Nov 2015 10:43

Quote by Hitu231.
Grammer

Exactly

18 Nov 2015 10:48

Quote by LuckyLiker
What is the most difficult thing
about English?

Of course proper grammar,
Everyone can write and can be able to speak English.
But the problem is how to contracts the right grammar.
How do you used adverb, adjective, linking verb, definite article, what I mean how do you used the part of speech..

18 Nov 2015 10:53

To be able to understand of your friends, or other nationality's one thing to be considered our English .
They can't able to respond to you, if they don't understand your words.
Likewise!

18 Nov 2015 10:57

Comparison and constructing grammar :

18 Nov 2015 11:10

For non speaking it's probably the different words that sound the same..their.. There.. Or were. Where.. And also the pronouncing of words with silent letters... Psychology etc.. Some words sound different to how they look.... Pheasant (pronounced. Fezant).. Anyhow that's my thoughts..

18 Nov 2015 11:32

Quote by nlime
For non speaking it's probably the different words that sound the same..their.. There.. Or were. Where.. And also the pronouncing of words with silent letters... Psychology etc.. Some words sound different to how they look.... Pheasant (pronounced. Fezant).. Anyhow that's my thoughts.. :)

Yes! Sometimes the diction, and how to pronounce the words!
Some of foreigner they are slang,
That's why in communication there was a problem. Except your asking them to speak slowly, louder and clear

18 Nov 2015 17:24

Grammar.....i ever get F- in grammar and listening....native speakers tends to talk too fast for me

18 Nov 2015 18:23

I seconded whats u said friend LADY-N-SHADOW 24.Construction of Grammar are very hard to arrange the sentense.