International forum: Other - How do you address your concern to Administrators / Moderators?
Share this topic
17 Nov 2015 02:40

Most of the times were looking the immediate response or reply to our concern regarding our complain whether it is relevant to Team or maybe to users.

Some of us disappointed and being discouraged for not replying by our Team or Administrators.

How do you address your complain?
How do you provided a proof or valid evidence to entertain your request?
Did you ask some question about your request if this request credible, and valid to grant you? :)

17 Nov 2015 15:36

Yes, I do , and I even asked to review all my post and those acct who abused them in their log book that they pointed was me

18 Nov 2015 03:26

im avoiding pinoy mods in seeking help as they cant help me

no hard feelings

18 Nov 2015 05:06

I sec0nded for myles,I am a Filipino too but i find other nationality mods very approachable.I can't believed that crab mentality will still be brought here in mobofree its like dog eats dog..The most threat you'll find sometimes is that the same race as you will drag you down.
Now back to the topic issue regarding on how to address complains here..As a users we should kn0w the rules in m0bo..but s0metimes there are s0me other users that abuse the use of this site..The mods and admins should be the first to n0tice and take acti0ns for it before the ordinary users do..And we will address them in a kind manner over our concerns, for whats bothering us and I as a user expect that m0d and admin do well their resp0nsibilities..

Edited by lady_topak / 20 Nov 2015 17:39
18 Nov 2015 05:33

Quote by lady_topak
I sec0nded for myles,I am a Filipino too but i find other nationality mods very approachable.I can't believed that crab mentality will still be brought here in mobofree its like dog eats dog..The most threat you'll find sometimes is that the same race as you will drag you down.
Now back to the topic issue regarding on how to address complains here..As a users we should kn0w the rules in m0bo..but s0metimes there are s0me other users that abuse the use of this site..The mods and admins should be the first to n0tice and take acti0ns for it before the ordinary users do..And we will address in a kind manner over our concerns for whats bothering us and I as a user expect that m0d and admin do well their resp0nsibilities..

i second the motion din sau

18 Nov 2015 05:45

Thanks

18 Nov 2015 05:52

I feel your honest response.
I don't blame your experience.
I am also a Filipino moderator, but I haven't yet received a complain from my countrymen that I am not taking a precautionary action in relation to their concern.

18 Nov 2015 05:59

The only problem I couldn't take any action or giving my answer about the multitude request to delete their account because I have no power to delete account even my team mate no power to delete any account except MoboFree.

However, if you are really serious about it how to delete your account or being terminated please leave your message in my inbox then I will tell you the right procedures.

Remember this request is irrevocable.

Thanks

18 Nov 2015 06:09

We have so far 5-current Pinoy moderator.
Hanna
Rhemzky
Creepy
Honey_Lyn
And I,

They are the current pinoy moderators.

If you have a problem send to them but nothing any action over and over again please send your report with copy furnished to MoboFree
And also to me.

Thanks

18 Nov 2015 07:17

never mind.. they know themselves

all i can say is some of the pinoy mods are too proud but too stupid

anyway.. just avoid the useless! users like us knows who is the best and fair mods here

long live mobofree

18 Nov 2015 07:17

Quote by ako_C_myles90
Quote by lady_topak
Now back to the topic issue regarding on how to address complains here..As a users we should kn0w the rules in m0bo..but s0metimes there are s0me other users that abuse the use of this site..The mods and admins should be the first to n0tice and take acti0ns for it before the ordinary users do..And we will address in a kind manner over our concerns for whats bothering us and I as a user expect that m0d and admin do well their resp0nsibilities..

i second the motion din sau :P

18 Nov 2015 07:21

Quote by ako_C_myles90

anyway.. just avoid the useless! users like us knows who is the best and fair mods here

long live mobofree :hb

18 Nov 2015 07:22

Quote by ako_C_myles90

18 Nov 2015 07:49

And as ive noticed some pinay mod ignored complain even f they r online thats y as much as possible i avoid asking any help from them better to ask help from other nationality mod

18 Nov 2015 08:03

Quote by clixsters
The only problem I couldn't take any action or giving my answer about the multitude request to delete their account because I have no power to delete account even my team mate no power to delete any account except MoboFree.

However, if you are really serious about it how to delete your account or being terminated please leave your message in my inbox then I will tell you the right procedures.

Remember this request is irrevocable.

Thanks

Yup mod have no tools to delete ids but they can help them tell what they can do:)

18 Nov 2015 10:14

Quote by ako_C_myles90

that means the person whom unbanned your acct are one of them what you are saying

Philippine or not other moderator too is not fair , I remember my Bleased445 acct ban by master boy saying he just making fun at me , but when I approached this mod mitze to complain did not do anything about that

18 Nov 2015 10:28

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by ako_C_myles90

that means the person whom unbanned your acct are one of them what you are saying

Philippine or not other moderator too is not fair , I remember my Bleased445 acct ban by master boy saying he just making fun at me , but when I approached this mod mitze to complain did not do anything about that :hb

did i say she is one of them madam?

the word "SOME" is included as well in my sentences

that pinay mod is one of the best in here..

the others no comment

18 Nov 2015 10:36

I do understand ...
Thanks for honest reflection.
It will served us a references in the near future.
We want to accommodate all concern of all MoboFree users.

18 Nov 2015 10:37

Quote by ako_C_myles90
im avoiding pinoy mods in seeking help as they cant help me

no hard feelings :P

18 Nov 2015 10:41

This coming year 2016 we will do our best to make sure that everybody would be entertain.