International forum: Other - Chat Room Improvement For a better Ambient.
Share this topic
15 Nov 2015 02:21

Chat room attendance still volatile and ups and down.
how do you Feel as a users of Chat Room?
Can you give your rating in chat room
Just like the Following:
Poor,
Fair,
Good,
Satisfactory,
Very Satisfactory,
Excellent!

After chosen one please state your comments and make your suggestion for the improvement in chat room.

Thanks.

Clixsters

Edited by clixsters / 15 Nov 2015 02:42
16 Nov 2015 17:52

Poor

17 Nov 2015 03:13

Thanks...
How do we improved attendance by your own ideas?

17 Nov 2015 03:48

POOR....

AS I OBSERVED ONLY INTERNATIONAL AND LITHUANIAN CHATROOM HAD ADIQUATE CHATTERS AND THE REST CHATROOMS DONT HAVE USERS ALL THE TIME ...

THERE A LOT OF MODS ONLY HANGINGOUT ON EVERY CORNER OF MOBOFREE...WHY DIDN'T CHALLENGE THEM AND ASSIGN THEM ON EVERY CHATROOM,?
THEY USED THIER OWN STRATEGY TO MAKE THIER DESIGNATED CHATROOM ALIVE, AND THEN TO THOSE MODS WHO DONE THIER JOBS WELL,THEN THATS THE TIME LEVEL THEM UP... I THINK THATS THE ONE IDEAS THIER LEVEL WILL HIGHER IT DEPENDS ON THIER WORKS ..

MINE JUST ONLY SUGGESTIONS..

Edited by azale2477 / 17 Nov 2015 03:50
17 Nov 2015 03:50

Poor, because a lot of abusive words they're using in chat room, maybe because moderators are not in there to supervise

International chat room they're using their own languages , that is not supposed too, because everyone was there,

We have our languages room where should be using it,

Maybe because international room so they're free to used their own languages.

17 Nov 2015 04:22

Quote by azale2477
POOR....

AS I OBSERVED ONLY INTERNATIONAL AND LITHUANIAN CHATROOM HAD ADIQUATE CHATTERS AND THE REST CHATROOMS DONT HAVE USERS ALL THE TIME ...

THERE A LOT OF MODS ONLY HANGINGOUT ON EVERY CORNER OF MOBOFREE...WHY DIDN'T CHALLENGE THEM AND ASSIGN THEM ON EVERY CHATROOM,?
THEY USED THIER OWN STRATEGY TO MAKE THIER DESIGNATED CHATROOM ALIVE, AND THEN TO THOSE MODS WHO DONE THIER JOBS WELL,THEN THATS THE TIME LEVEL THEM UP... I THINK THATS THE ONE IDEAS THIER LEVEL WILL HIGHER IT DEPENDS ON THIER WORKS ..

MINE JUST ONLY SUGGESTIONS.. :)

Agree

17 Nov 2015 04:31

Quote by azale2477
POOR....

yeah right

17 Nov 2015 05:20

Quote by azale2477
POOR....

Thanks for the feedback..
We will consider this suggestion

17 Nov 2015 05:27

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Poor, because a lot of abusive words they're using in chat room, maybe because moderators are not in there to supervise

International chat room they're using their own languages , that is not supposed too, because everyone was there,

We have our languages room where should be using it,

Maybe because international room so they're free to used their own languages. :hb

Yes, I agree with you..
I remember year 2013 I was able to pursue to avoid using their own languages in International forum,
But Mobofree allowed using other languages.
Who Am I to resist ?
Anyway, we have a different Moderators can able to understand other languages so be it...

17 Nov 2015 05:29

All your suggestion will be counted as preferences.

Edited by clixsters / 17 Nov 2015 05:30
17 Nov 2015 06:03

TO BE HONEST FOR ME IS POOR not bco'z of some flooders but bcoz of ""luck of excitement, interesting,as most of the chatters stayed in forum,,and the chat room become a deadly zone as what iam suggesting ,,is there any posibilities that everyday have a games in chatroom?every day in any chatrooms ... (games like quizzes )

17 Nov 2015 07:53

Quote by _HANNAH_
TO BE HONEST FOR ME IS POOR not bco'z of some flooders but bcoz of ""luck of excitement, interesting,as most of the chatters stayed in forum,,and the chat room become a deadly zone as what iam suggesting ,,is there any posibilities that everyday have a games in chatroom?every day in any chatrooms ... (games like quizzes )

Yes..
Agree...

17 Nov 2015 09:28

Fakes fakes and more fakes. Abusers too and when ppl get annoyed and fight back. They receive the ban.. Abusers n trouble makers should have mobo points deducted aswell as ban.... A ban doesn't stop anyone... they just use multi profiles to rejoin!

17 Nov 2015 09:30

Poor..I'd also make the international.. English speaking only.. If u want to speak ur own language. Go to ur own room. There is no specific room for British / English speaking! International room English or ban...