International forum: Romance & Friendship - What is the extension or limitation you must render to your Friends?
Share this topic
14 Nov 2015 03:07

Best Friend sometimes become best enemy afterwards.
Its so happened when you disclosed everything to your Friend whom you trusted ever!
Finally, you have been discover that your secret revealed to another.

16 Nov 2015 09:55

Quote by clixsters
Its so happened when you disclosed everything to your Friend whom you trusted ever!

It's true

16 Nov 2015 09:57

16 Nov 2015 09:58

Quote by clixsters
:)

16 Nov 2015 10:03

Well.. Never trust anyone 100%...and If u tell a secret. Make sure they share one with u too.. Best friends should be loyal.. But also able to tell them when they are wrong.!

16 Nov 2015 10:07

Limit of your speech or expression that is based on the substance of bullying,, aware the things that lately it make you regrets ... think it wise before moving to trust on ....

16 Nov 2015 10:10

Quote by clixsters

Well, every person as I considered them as my friend, I never hide any secret , they knew me well who am I

16 Nov 2015 10:13

Quote by _HANNAH_
Limit of your speech or expression that is based on the substance of bullying,, aware the things that lately it make you regrets ... think it wise before moving to trust on .... =]

So true.. And there's plenty of that type in here

16 Nov 2015 16:41

Quote by clixsters

AGREE WITH U