International forum: Other - FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Share this topic
13 Nov 2015 10:35

We need to have a freedom of speech in here in where we can voice out our feeling about moderators and administration aswell all the ordinary users ..

Hoping this speech of freedom they won't ban users when they speak out of what in their mind

13 Nov 2015 11:50

Approved nila agad ! Now your freedom to speak out what is in your mind

13 Nov 2015 11:54
Post is hidden!
13 Nov 2015 11:57

Quote by Heavenscents
What is the use of this site? FREEDOM OF SPEECH! Me too sis approve agad topic q,

Para may maibann nanaman

13 Nov 2015 13:06

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
We need to have a freedom of speech in here in where we can voice out our feeling about moderators and administration aswell all the ordinary users ..

Hoping this speech of freedom they won't ban users when they speak out of what in their mind :hb

13 Nov 2015 14:59

GoOd idea

13 Nov 2015 15:11
Post is hidden!
13 Nov 2015 15:17

No abusive words been using but for those get in to topic they think it is abusive , thats why they're the one using more abusive than those who pointed them out of what they are

13 Nov 2015 15:42
Post is hidden!
13 Nov 2015 17:13

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

Hoping this speech of freedom they won't ban users when they speak out of what in their mind :hb

True agree

13 Nov 2015 18:00

Yep itz fine

13 Nov 2015 19:53

Are you afraid of moderators?

You know, they're your servants, who have been appointed to help and provide the facilities which are necessitated to you!

You have an absolute right to antagonize against their unsettled and misbehavioral manners here or anywhere else in the mobofree! Indeed they're also ordinary users, just having power to systematize and maintain mobofree through banning the unwanted users here!

Speak up!
This forum is created for you!
You have freedom of doing all the activities in the forum, no matter they're acceptable or unacceptable to the mobofree administration!

Remember - there must be no violation, usage of inappropriate and abusive words in the forum, or against moderators, you're welcome in the ethical manners!

14 Nov 2015 00:52

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Are you afraid of moderators?

You know, they're your servants, who have been appointed to help and provide the facilities which are necessitated to you!

You have an absolute right to antagonize against their unsettled and misbehavioral manners here or anywhere else in the mobofree! Indeed they're also ordinary users, just having power to systematize and maintain mobofree through banning the unwanted users here!

Speak up!
This forum is created for you!
You have freedom of doing all the activities in the forum, no matter they're acceptable or unacceptable to the mobofree administration!

Remember - there must be no violation, usage of inappropriate and abusive words in the forum, or against moderators, you're welcome in the ethical manners! :)

No I am not afraid to moderator , but sometimes when you speak or talk about them definitely you get ban for wrong reasons , they can see of what you said but of what other says not,

14 Nov 2015 09:16
Post is hidden!
14 Nov 2015 09:39

Quote by mr_someone
If you say right they will ban you and unban you soon too. And will take action about mod if you saying right. But if you blame wrong on mods they will kick you na. See with my old id when am new am protest against a mod for ban me with wrong information. He became unmod. And with this id too am done this protest against a mod. So if you stay right one or two mod may be stay your against and other will give your side. but if you did wrong all will stay against without one or two. That's the truth and my second condition you already faced as I know so proof you became well and gain respect again other wise you will insult everywhere na :)

Piaso I get nose bleed on you

14 Nov 2015 13:09

Be Mindful Of What You Say

14 Nov 2015 13:58

Blah blah blah blah blah shut up all the people in here

14 Nov 2015 19:16

Lilliy'splace

14 Nov 2015 23:04

Quote by Atlantice
Lilliy'splace

Valley's place

14 Nov 2015 23:07

Quote by Ilovepets
Blah blah blah blah blah shut up all the people in here

2545 online
Sports news
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...
AWCON Final: Cameroon Coach Plots Power Play Against Super Falcons
  Cameroon women's Head Coach Enow Ngach...