International forum: Romance & Friendship - LONELY IN A RELATIONSHIP
Share this topic
13 Nov 2015 09:35

TO BE SINGLE AND FEEL LONELY IS UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP AND FEEL LONELY THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE

13 Nov 2015 11:23

"lonley in w relationship"it one can way ugly.if u are lonely in a particular relationship, y cant u just quit??it very simple!!!!

13 Nov 2015 11:23

"lonley in a relationship"it one can way ugly.if u are lonely in a particular relationship, y cant u just quit??it very simple!!!!

13 Nov 2015 11:53
Post is hidden!
13 Nov 2015 15:09

Don't know

13 Nov 2015 15:39

Being alone is always better, than being with someone who makes you feel alone.

Edited by christine123 / 13 Nov 2015 15:39
13 Nov 2015 16:28

Quote by christine123

True

13 Nov 2015 18:16

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
TO BE SINGLE AND FEEL LONELY IS UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP AND FEEL LONELY THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE ;D

right

13 Nov 2015 23:28

Yeah.

13 Nov 2015 23:46

Yeahhhhhhhhh give me tryer let marry ourselves nowwwwwww

Edited by Klaws005 / 13 Nov 2015 23:47
14 Nov 2015 00:45

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
TO BE SINGLE AND FEEL LONELY IS UNDERSTANDABLE, BUT TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP AND FEEL LONELY THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE ;D

agree its better to say gudbye

14 Nov 2015 04:45

SUPER NATURAL REVELATION, THAT COMES FROM GOD, TO YOU:
God says that only Him we shall worship, and praise, that only Him is our true love, and no one else. God says that the devil gots all people fool and making them think that we ain't nothing, and that nobody loves us, and that our true love is in our partners that we are even worshipping them thinking we cant live without them. But God says, only I am your God, and only Me you shall worship. And He says that He gave us a helping partner to our lives which is our husband, or wife and not another god to us to get so in love, and forget about Him God. God says that the devil gots all people fool making them think that they are nobody, and making them think they are ugly, that, that's why people are dressing (NOT) IN A MODEST WAY WHICH IS WOMEN SHALL DRESS ONLY WITH LONG DRESSES, OR SKIRTS BUT THAT THEY COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY AND NOT BECOMING A ROCK FOR MEN, OR WOMEN. AMEN! BECAUSE NOW, I DON'T LIVE MORE, BUT JESUS LIVES IN ME. AMEN! GOD SAYS TO LEAVE ALL THE WORLDY THINGS LIKE MAKE-UP, PANTS, SHORTS, TIGHT, STRAPLESS IN WOMEN, AND TIGHT PANTS, SHORTS, IN MEN, HIGH HEELS, JEWELRY IN MEN, AND WOMEN, BECAUSE GOD SAYS THAT WHEN WE DO THESE THINGS, HE SAYS THAT WE GOT AN OPEN DOOR TO THE DEVIL, SO HE CAN BE FREE TO COME IN, AND OUT OUR LIVES WHENEVER HE WANTS. ALL THESE ARE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL SO HE CAN HAVE YOU AND USE YOU, AND LEAVE YOU WHENEVER HE WANTS AND BECOME A PUPPET TO HIM IN HIS HANDS. AMEN! LET YOU NOT BECOME ONE OF THE DEVIL'S PUPPETS. JESUS DID NOT ONLY DIED FOR US FOR OUR SINS, OR FOR THAT WE WOULDN'T GO TO HELL. BUT HE DIED SO WE COULD OF BE FREE OF ALL THE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL, AND HIS LIES, THAT DON'T LET US BE FREE, AND WE WOULD OF HAVE THE LIBERTY TO PRAISE HIM, SERVE HIM, ADORE HIM, AND ONLY LIVE FOR HIM, HIMSELF ONLY. AMEN!

14 Nov 2015 05:17

Quote by Anahi006
SUPER NATURAL REVELATION, THAT COMES FROM GOD, TO YOU:
God says that only Him we shall worship, and praise, that only Him is our true love, and no one else. God says that the devil gots all people fool and making them think that we ain't nothing, and that nobody loves us, and that our true love is in our partners that we are even worshipping them thinking we cant live without them. But God says, only I am your God, and only Me you shall worship. And He says that He gave us a helping partner to our lives which is our husband, or wife and not another god to us to get so in love, and forget about Him God. God says that the devil gots all people fool making them think that they are nobody, and making them think they are ugly, that, that's why people are dressing (NOT) IN A MODEST WAY WHICH IS WOMEN SHALL DRESS ONLY WITH LONG DRESSES, OR SKIRTS BUT THAT THEY COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY AND NOT BECOMING A ROCK FOR MEN, OR WOMEN. AMEN! BECAUSE NOW, I DON'T LIVE MORE, BUT JESUS LIVES IN ME. AMEN! GOD SAYS TO LEAVE ALL THE WORLDY THINGS LIKE MAKE-UP, PANTS, SHORTS, TIGHT, STRAPLESS IN WOMEN, AND TIGHT PANTS, SHORTS, IN MEN, HIGH HEELS, JEWELRY IN MEN, AND WOMEN, BECAUSE GOD SAYS THAT WHEN WE DO THESE THINGS, HE SAYS THAT WE GOT AN OPEN DOOR TO THE DEVIL, SO HE CAN BE FREE TO COME IN, AND OUT OUR LIVES WHENEVER HE WANTS. ALL THESE ARE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL SO HE CAN HAVE YOU AND USE YOU, AND LEAVE YOU WHENEVER HE WANTS AND BECOME A PUPPET TO HIM IN HIS HANDS. AMEN! LET YOU NOT BECOME ONE OF THE DEVIL'S PUPPETS. JESUS DID NOT ONLY DIED FOR US FOR OUR SINS, OR FOR THAT WE WOULDN'T GO TO HELL. BUT HE DIED SO WE COULD OF BE FREE OF ALL THE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL, AND HIS LIES, THAT DON'T LET US BE FREE, AND WE WOULD OF HAVE THE LIBERTY TO PRAISE HIM, SERVE HIM, ADORE HIM, AND ONLY LIVE FOR HIM, HIMSELF ONLY. AMEN!

It is depend of what kind of jewelries you wears and how you dress on , and how you used or paint your face on, but ofcouse if you make your god all these then surely God won't please , because God is a jealous God.

What is the used of being covered your bodies and doing against the law of God? Yes, we need to be in the modest way of wearing clothes but not an exposing your body and showing all your curved and wearing tight clothes..

But the most important is your heart , because God living in there , by their fruits you will know them

14 Nov 2015 06:29

It is better to be single than being disrespected, played, lied, deceived, and hurt all the time in the relationship; Indeed being single isn't status, but it is declaration that you're strong enough to enjoy your life without depending on others!

14 Nov 2015 13:05

It Hurts Alot

14 Nov 2015 13:49

Quote by christine123

VERY BAD !!

14 Nov 2015 13:51

Edited by Ilovepets / 14 Nov 2015 13:56
14 Nov 2015 19:25

its reality.

15 Nov 2015 05:23
Post is hidden!
15 Nov 2015 09:04
Post is hidden!