International forum: Other - >BIRTHDAY WISHES<
Share this topic
10 Nov 2015 16:09

JEREMIAH 29:11-13 FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND FUTURE, THEN YOU WILL CALL ME AND COME AND PRAY TO ME, AND I WILL LISTEN TO YOU, YOU WILL SEEK ME AND FIND ME, WHEN YOU SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 11 Nov 2015 15:17
11 Nov 2015 11:45

TODAY IS ANOTHER MILESTONE OF MY LIFE, ANOTHER YEAR HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY AGE. AS I CONTEMPLATED LAST NIGHT ABOUT MY LIFE, I REALIZED ALL THOSE UPS AND DOWN, AND HOW GOD HELPED AND LIFTED ME UP, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE ALWAYS, NEVER LEAVE ME AND LOVE ME STEADFASTLY DESPITE ALL MY SHORT COMING, THINKING HOW MANY TIMES THAT I DID TURNED HIM DOWN PURSUING MY OWN DESIRES WALKING IN MY PATH THAT HE DOESN'T WILL FOR ME, YET JE IS PATIENTLY GUIDED ME AND BRING ME BACK TO HIS LOVING ARMS WHERE I REALLY BELONG.

NOW, I KNEEL MY KNEES AGAIN SURRENDERING EVERYTHING TO HIM , LIKE A PRODIGAL DAUGHTER WHO FIND HER WAY BACK HOME TO HIS FATHER BELIEVING IN FAITH THAT HE WILL EMBRACE ME AGAIN WITH HIS UNCONDITIOMAL LOVE FOR HE IS GOD AND GOD IS LOVE

I'VE BEEN BRUISED SO MANY TIMES WHEN I TRIED TO DO MY OWN THINGS, DRIVING MY LIFE AWAY FROM THE PATH THAT YOU WANT ME TO BE, BUT LORD, YOU DID BRING ME BACK AGAIN FOR YOUR CALLING IS IRREVOCABLE, HOW MANY TIMES DID I RAN LIKE THE PROPHET JONAH BUT HERE I AM AGAIN TURNING BACK WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BE,

UNDERSTANDING YOUR PURPOSE AND EMBRACING YOUR CALLING, TAKE THE WHEEL OF MY LIFE LORD, DRIVE IT WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BE...GUIDE MY LIFE'S JOURNEY..I FULLY SURRENDER IN FAITH BELIEVING YOUR PROMISES....I AM YOURS

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 11 Nov 2015 11:56
11 Nov 2015 13:35

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
TODAY IS ANOTHER MILESTONE OF MY LIFE, ANOTHER YEAR HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY AGE. AS I CONTEMPLATED LAST NIGHT ABOUT MY LIFE, I REALIZED ALL THOSE UPS AND DOWN, AND HOW GOD HELPED AND LIFTED ME UP, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE ALWAYS, NEVER LEAVE ME AND LOVE ME STEADFASTLY DESPITE ALL MY SHORT COMING, THINKING HOW MANY TIMES THAT I DID TURNED HIM DOWN PURSUING MY OWN DESIRES WALKING IN MY PATH THAT HE DOESN'T WILL FOR ME, YET JE IS PATIENTLY GUIDED ME AND BRING ME BACK TO HIS LOVING ARMS WHERE I REALLY BELONG.

NOW, I KNEEL MY KNEES AGAIN SURRENDERING EVERYTHING TO HIM , LIKE A PRODIGAL DAUGHTER WHO FIND HER WAY BACK HOME TO HIS FATHER BELIEVING IN FAITH THAT HE WILL EMBRACE ME AGAIN WITH HIS UNCONDITIOMAL LOVE FOR HE IS GOD AND GOD IS LOVE

I'VE BEEN BRUISED SO MANY TIMES WHEN I TRIED TO DO MY OWN THINGS, DRIVING MY LIFE AWAY FROM THE PATH THAT YOU WANT ME TO BE, BUT LORD, YOU DID BRING ME BACK AGAIN FOR YOUR CALLING IS IRREVOCABLE, HOW MANY TIMES DID I RAN LIKE THE PROPHET JONAH BUT HERE I AM AGAIN TURNING BACK WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BE,

UNDERSTANDING YOUR PURPOSE AND EMBRACING YOUR CALLING, TAKE THE WHEEL OF MY LIFE LORD, DRIVE IT WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BE...GUIDE MY LIFE'S JOURNEY..I FULLY SURRENDER IN FAITH BELIEVING YOUR PROMISES....I AM YOURS

11 Nov 2015 13:35

11 Nov 2015 14:06

11 Nov 2015 18:58
Post is hidden!
12 Nov 2015 02:02

Belated natal day,

Wishes for my birthday...
Good health and financial prosperity.

12 Nov 2015 02:13

Quote by clixsters
Belated natal day,

Wishes for my birthday...
Good health and financial prosperity.

hmmm...sir you keep it in silence
when is that why belated...

ANYWAY BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR CLIXS

Edited by azale2477 / 12 Nov 2015 02:14
12 Nov 2015 02:58

BLESSED HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR CLIXTER MAY HIS ABUNDANCE OF PEACE, LOVE AND SAFETY WITH MANY BAGS OF GRACE CONTINUE TO FILL YOUR HEART AND HOME IN JESUS NAME

12 Nov 2015 03:33
Post is hidden!
12 Nov 2015 04:55

12 Nov 2015 05:02

Quote by Ging12
i wish i meet my man here who cn accept me nd my kids ?

If somebody loves you truly he can accept you who you are and what you have...but jst be careful on searching

12 Nov 2015 05:15

12 Nov 2015 05:17

my wishes on my birthday are 1. my family are always in good health 2
. peace on earth 3. no war 4. no calamity could happened.

12 Nov 2015 08:26

HBD

12 Nov 2015 13:14

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
JEREMIAH 29:11-13 FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND FUTURE, THEN YOU WILL CALL ME AND COME AND PRAY TO ME, AND I WILL LISTEN TO YOU, YOU WILL SEEK ME AND FIND ME, WHEN YOU SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART

21 Nov 2015 09:21

CONGRATULATION BROTHER TWOK FOR THIS IS ANOTHER DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE FOR YOU AND SO REJOICE AND CELEBRATE YOU WITH THE ENTIRE HEAVEN, WILL FOLLOW GOODNESS,MERCY,FAVOURE, LONG LIFE AND UNDISCRIBABLE JOY , HAPPY NEW CHAPTER AND A BLESS BIRTHDAY BRO.TWOK

2 Dec 2015 12:18