International forum: MoboFree news - can moderators create fake or second acc/iD ??
Share this topic
7 Nov 2015 12:38

Yes or no ?

I think its time for our admin too
Detect its moderators

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 7 Nov 2015 12:48
13 Nov 2015 08:03

Who cares ! they knew it themselves , it is their secret like what I said EYES OPEN WIDE IF THEIR mind is BLIND useless

Edited by SHEKINAHGLORY23 / 13 Nov 2015 08:05
13 Nov 2015 08:14

Y not detect all users

And besides so many here had extra ids so its not a big issue at all

Edited by luvly143_ / 13 Nov 2015 08:16
13 Nov 2015 08:21
Post is hidden!
13 Nov 2015 08:43

Is it mobofree have rules for those become moderators? So if there is the rules of mobofree for them ! So the rule been rolled ? then banned fake id but actually not fake because revealing herself

13 Nov 2015 09:02

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Is it mobofree have rules for those become moderators? So if there is the rules of mobofree for them ! So the rule been rolled ? then banned fake id but actually not fake because revealing herself :lol

How about having extra id does it mean ur fake

13 Nov 2015 09:05

Quote by luvly143_
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Is it mobofree have rules for those become moderators? So if there is the rules of mobofree for them ! So the rule been rolled ? then banned fake id but actually not fake because revealing herself :lol

How about having extra id does it mean ur fake :lol

Excatly specially when they banned your acct, ofcourse you need to create new one isn't but for them is it fake, how about their extra acct then if they have?

13 Nov 2015 09:13

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23
Quote by luvly143_
Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23

How about having extra id does it mean ur fake :lol

Excatly specially when they banned your acct, ofcourse you need to create new one isn't but for them is it fake, how about their extra acct then if they have? :lol

How about mine I have extra id but id name same as my orig id does it mean I'm fake as far as I know fake is only those hidding thier true identity and using fake foto

13 Nov 2015 09:14

Multiple accounts both happening in all mobofree users regardless of their status in mobofree.

Multiple accounts from one users of mobofree can't be classified as fake account because those existing accounts owned by one person.

Fake accounts can be classified if someone cloned the original accounts of any users and pretending that he or she was the real owner of that original accounts.

Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited because allowing more accounts to one users will cause a big trouble and confusion among others.

13 Nov 2015 09:20

Quote by clixsters
Multiple accounts both happening in all mobofree users regardless of their status in mobofree.

Multiple accounts from one users of mobofree can't be classified as fake account because those existing accounts owned by one person.

Fake accounts can be classified if someone cloned the original accounts of any users and pretending that he or she was the real owner of that original accounts.

Multiple accounts are strictly prohibited because allowing more accounts to one users will cause a big trouble and confusion among others.

ITS A FUNNY MISTAKES BUT MANY HERE DROWNING BY THIER OWN TRICKS COLLECTING ALL OF THEIR EVIDENCE OF HOW THEY CAN PURCHASE THE LIMITS OF THIER SARCASM IT REALLY HURT S AMONG THE GOOD AND RELIABLE USER .... BAD FOR THE TRUE PERSON W/A GOOD FEELINGS BUT TO ALL THAT IS AIMING A DISGUSTING IDEA'S IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY

13 Nov 2015 09:24

Yup i think so some of have a other id
Not all mod used second id

13 Nov 2015 09:35

Dignity and integrity more valuable than anything we possessed.
Therefore, its up to you if you want to defy your name by creating more than one accounts.

13 Nov 2015 09:44
Post is hidden!
13 Nov 2015 09:47

I think No

13 Nov 2015 09:51

Quote by Rya.Frihane2
Im Not a Mod but I hve Only 1 Acc... Let Me ask what is d Purpose to Make another Acc if ur acc here still Active ? Unless if u get banned or Deactivate ur acc thts a Different Case...Some even Hve multiple Acc with different Gender, with Fake Photos n Fake Id's d Reason clearly To DECEIVE n HVING FUN BY TAKING ADVANTAGE Of Other Users....

Correct!

13 Nov 2015 09:53

Quote by Rya.Frihane2
Im Not a Mod but I hve Only 1 Acc... Let Me ask what is d Purpose to Make another Acc if ur acc here still Active ? Unless if u get banned or Deactivate ur acc thts a Different Case...Some even Hve multiple Acc with different Gender, with Fake Photos n Fake Id's d Reason clearly To DECEIVE n HVING FUN BY TAKING ADVANTAGE Of Other Users....

True agree with u

13 Nov 2015 09:57

All moderators start from ordinary user . Maybe that person before they get moderatorship have 2nd account ,as many reason why they create 2nd account , some maybe they get ban or other reason thats person only know .

I answer this for moderator because the tittle if can moderator can create 2nd account ? MODERATOR ALSO IS HUMAN LIKE YOU NOT PERFECT
yes using many account is not good .. but if you create second account and u just used when u get ban its reasonable so dont just judge ... thank you

13 Nov 2015 10:04

Always the motives must be reliable and reasonable.

13 Nov 2015 10:12

I AM NOT MOD then i had another accounts for purposes...like the_search/ the_brainquest/the_imc/then pinay_beauties I used that when i got ban before and for my events

FOR THE MODS DON'T USE OTHER IDS OK

Edited by azale2477 / 13 Nov 2015 10:13
13 Nov 2015 10:18

I am think moderators have will be
EXAMPLE for all users, so i'm thinking, as they cant
cheat and create fake accounts