International forum: Romance & Friendship - FACT THAT CAN AVIOD TO RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
Share this topic
4 Nov 2015 08:16

jealous is a sign of true love and caring,, but trying to make your partner jealous also can backfire,, for me this i am trying to avoid that it may causes to ruined our relationship
SHARE SOME TIPS TO AVOID RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS** HOW AND WHY?

4 Nov 2015 09:32

Always try to keep a Good behaviour with partner,
You may not be aware that you’re doing it. Hell, you may think that you’re doing everything right to help keep your relationship healthy and strong- so when your significant other sits down across from you at dinner with that look on his or her face – you know the one – it comes as a total surprise.

The problem is that sometimes what helps a relationship survive – and what ends up killing it instead – can be completely counter-intuitive. Some behaviors, especially if you’ve been single for a while or just aren’t used to committed, long-term relationships, may feel absolutely natural to a single person… but they’re poison to relationships. If you want to keep your relationship running strong, you need to know what you may be doing that might be ruining it instead.

4 Nov 2015 09:38

ITS SO EASY GUYS...AS FAR AS I ALWAYS READ ON MY FB NEWSFEEDS,,..SOMEONE POSTED IT SAYS..."YOU WOMAN,TO AVOID YOUR PARNER BECOME LIAR...THEN STOP KEEP ASKING THEM WHAT'S THAT ,WHOSE THAT,AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

4 Nov 2015 10:11

If you are
certain that
everyone your
partner meets
through the
day is smarter,
wittier, better-
looking, and
more fun than
you..... and
therefore a
threat to steal
away your
beloved......that is strong
incentive to
keep him or
her on a short
leash. Limiting
exposure to
potential
competitors
becomes a
high-stakes
battle for
relationship
survival........or
so you think...........

4 Nov 2015 10:32

4 Nov 2015 16:01

4 Nov 2015 18:54

No partner nO experiance

4 Nov 2015 23:11

How are you

5 Nov 2015 01:42

Ignore every negative issues don't intertain them, if you are married person and have misunderstanding with your husband/wife don't ever tell your problem to your friend they may advice you wrongly , rather ask advice from your pastor that can give you both spiritual advices