International forum: TV & Movies - Has a movie ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one?
Share this topic
2 Nov 2015 14:08

Has a movie ever moved you to tears? If yes, which one?

2 Nov 2015 14:10

Old topic in new hading

2 Nov 2015 14:10

Bollywood Movie Tary Naam

2 Nov 2015 14:27

2 Nov 2015 14:34

Miracle in Cell No.7 ...

2 Nov 2015 16:45

titanic

2 Nov 2015 23:44

yes....a movie has made me cry and the movie name is Mother india....Woow a lot of sorrow in that movie an bcuz of the way the movie suffered for her children n later the children did not make their mother proud that made me cry a lot(CRYING)

3 Nov 2015 00:52

The notebook, aw what a film.. Gerard butler putting on an irish accent, me being irish myself he done a good job tho hes scottish lol..

3 Nov 2015 00:56
Post is hidden!
3 Nov 2015 06:54

Quote by Cute_Raja

Yes have this movie title is Hachiko this movie made me cry to much this is A Dog's Story(on 2009)A true story of 1 dog's loyalty towards his master. The dog sees his master off at the train station every morning and is there in the evening waiting for him when he returns from work. The master fails to return to the train station one evening. But his dog continues to wait at the train station every evening, day after day, year after year, no matter whether it is hot or cold or rainy or snowing. Until finally, one evening, the master finally shows up, so to speak, and takes his beloved dog Hachi with him on a special journey.

3 Nov 2015 07:09

Quote by honey_lyn
Quote by Cute_Raja

Yes have this movie title is Hachiko this movie made me cry to much this is A Dog's Story(on 2009)A true story of 1 dog's loyalty towards his master. The dog sees his master off at the train station every morning and is there in the evening waiting for him when he returns from work. The master fails to return to the train station one evening. But his dog continues to wait at the train station every evening, day after day, year after year, no matter whether it is hot or cold or rainy or snowing. Until finally, one evening, the master finally shows up, so to speak, and takes his beloved dog Hachi with him on a special journey.

Tere Naam (Hindi: तेरे नाम, Urdu: تیرے نام , In your name) is a 2003 Bollywood musical romantic drama film. The film is a remake of Bala's own directional venture, Tamil film Sethu (1999). The film has an uncomplete love-story thats ever make me emotional, The songs of the film were extremely popular and it was one of the best soundtracks of 2003.

3 Nov 2015 11:21
Post is hidden!
3 Nov 2015 11:26

Quote by o0o_Cute_babie_o0o
mr bin ... coz laughed too much and have tears :lol

3 Nov 2015 11:26
Post is hidden!
3 Nov 2015 12:07

Alot of films like,Om shanti Om, and Aap mujhe achche lagne lage.

5 Nov 2015 08:34

Quote by ALBRAZIL
Alot of films like,Om shanti Om, and Aap mujhe achche lagne lage.