International forum: Other - DO WE REALLY NEED THIS TWO GROUPS IMCIANS AND A&K??
Share this topic
28 Oct 2015 10:15

If we do really need these two groups why is there that every time there is brainquiz game a&k never cooperate if imc doing the brainquiz game none of their member nor their leader join, but if a&k having the brainquiz game IMC moderator hannah join them

What is the reasons that none of a&k join the brainquiz if IMC GROUP DOING IT? Just share you opinions here

28 Oct 2015 11:11

I love imc, so yes really

28 Oct 2015 11:19
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 11:25
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 11:27
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 11:45

Quote by Rya.Frihane2
If its only divided Users in Two then of course we dont needed, tho it has d same Aim...We can always work together as 1 :)

28 Oct 2015 11:52
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 12:04
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 12:08
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 12:45

Quote by SHEKINAHGLORY23.
If we do really need these two groups why is there that every time there is brainquiz game a&k never cooperate if imc doing the brainquiz game none of their member nor their leader join, but if a&k having the brainquiz game IMC moderator hannah join them

What is the reasons that none of a&k join the brainquiz if IMC GROUP DOING IT? Just share you opinions here :hb

to clarify things about this..i have ask my ank family members to participate in the brainquiz of imc but at that same time theres also ongoing quiz contest in bangladesh chatroom..i think we can nver force people and its their freedom to join or not but i did my part of encouraging ank to join imc brainquiz..as for me i dnt really join even ank contest created by members its cos i want to be fair to normal users..and FYI ank members always join imc contezt even before...you may ask imc leader..thats all.

28 Oct 2015 12:54

I wana join any group

28 Oct 2015 12:55

How to join a group

28 Oct 2015 13:11

Quote by piash125123

What is the reasons that none of a&k join the brainquiz if IMC GROUP DOING IT? Just share you opinions here :hb

its deal. We have arranged contest and it wasn't from IMC or A&K BD quiz contest organized by mod syful-Islma for made BD chat room some active. Am just helped him. And before finished contest am not wore A&K logo. and its freedom am join often all contest of IMC. Don't want to fight but every country, society mix of good and bad people. And group also not different but why you fallen after groups oil your own machine.

did you really read of what I said ? It is Brainquiz you always act fast for not reading properly of what I said

28 Oct 2015 13:13

Quote by cr33pyface

to clarify things about this..i have ask my ank family members to participate in the brainquiz of imc but at that same time theres also ongoing quiz contest in bangladesh chatroom..i think we can nver force people and its their freedom to join or not but i did my part of encouraging ank to join imc brainquiz..as for me i dnt really join even ank contest created by members its cos i want to be fair to normal users..and FYI ank members always join imc contezt even before...you may ask imc leader..thats all.

Thats good to be really fair

28 Oct 2015 13:28

If wer not joining brain quiz of imc or a&k contest its our choiz and should respect it pipl cant force it to joind,, I think dis matter is not a big deal of both grup..

28 Oct 2015 13:41

Quote by ladyihzai
If wer not joining brain quiz of imc or a&k contest its our choiz and should respect it pipl cant force it to joind,, I think dis matter is not a big deal of both grup.. :)

Yes , true it is a choice , but where is the support of each group? If only one group is supporting to one, it is not balance ,if the aim of each group is the same then should be supportive both is it ryt or wrong?

28 Oct 2015 13:46
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 13:49
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 13:51

Quote by o0o_Cute_babie_o0o
SCORES OF THE FINAL ROUND OF THE BRAINQUEST
1:- SMILE013=38
2:- GHULAM RASOOL=33
3:- RAHIL KHAN=22
4:- PIASH125123=22
5:- AZALE=6
6:- BLESSED445=4
7:- ANGEL SMILE=1.8
WINNERS NAME OF THE BRAIN QUEST WILL POSTED SOON

Thats all

28 Oct 2015 13:53

Thanks for information

1442 online
Sports news
Oliseh’s Fortuna Sittard Draw At Home With Telstar
By James Agberebi: Former Super Eagles c...
AFCON 2017: DR Congo Hold Reigning Champions CIV  
  By Johnny Edward: Reigning African cha...
Quarter-Finalists Emerge At Olympic 5-A-Side Football Championship
  By James Agberebi: The quarter-finalis...