International forum: Romance & Friendship - ADVANTAGES BEING PART OF A GROUP
Share this topic
28 Oct 2015 04:46

STATE SOME REASON WHY YOU NEED TO BE A PART OF ANY GROUP HERE IN MOBOFREE...

FOR ME,I JOINED A GROUP BECOZ I HAVE SEEN THE CARING OF EACH OTHER BEING A MEMBER...

28 Oct 2015 11:09

I think a lot of need

28 Oct 2015 11:10
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 12:50

I wana join how can i join

28 Oct 2015 13:28

For me i never choose a friend,wether she/he belong to my group or not,... as long they treat me well,respect is the best way to gain more friends...

28 Oct 2015 13:34

Its not important to join a groups for making new friends

We are equal here and we are all friends and we have to work together for betterment of Site

28 Oct 2015 14:31

Hm

Edited by christine123 / 28 Oct 2015 14:32
28 Oct 2015 14:40

Advantages?
Maybe for a short period of time.
But for lasting maybe not at all.

Groups where you belong has a two possible impact either for your good or for defying.

28 Oct 2015 15:10
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 15:38

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR OPENION MY FRIENDS

28 Oct 2015 15:52

I never join any group but i've seen how this group help you sincerly without asking you to join in their group that is building a friendship

28 Oct 2015 20:07

ADVANTAGES BEING PART OF A GROUP...

well,,, the advantages I have been in the group where i'am belong is their friendly way whom I feel the tender caring ....though each of one we know that this is only online chat and we consider this as like we are imagining ... perhaps ,,, even just a short period of times at least the building of friendship still remain as memory

28 Oct 2015 21:51

iam happy being a part or member of these mobo site b'coz iam only 3 months to enter here and iam glad that i had so many friends already.some different countries i know there languages,there culture,tradition,economy ,politics etc .and we are all friends here .to love,respect,honest and Gods fear.i like this site b' coz its very challenging for me for what reason."we share our knowledge,exhange ideas, discussion,recommendation etc.

29 Oct 2015 01:17

Others join on group of some purposes , she /he feels something on the leader , or they join to have more protections, or get more like on her/his post and her/his photos etc......

30 Oct 2015 19:41

Quote by anjhali24

FOR ME,I JOINED A GROUP BECOZ I HAVE SEEN THE CARING OF EACH OTHER BEING A MEMBER... :)

30 Oct 2015 23:07

Quote by _HANNAH_
ADVANTAGES BEING PART OF A GROUP...

well,,, the advantages I have been in the group where i'am belong is their friendly way whom I feel the tender caring ....though each of one we know that this is only online chat and we consider this as like we are imagining ... perhaps ,,, even just a short period of times at least the building of friendship still remain as memory :)

THAT'S GREAT MZ HANNAH ..

30 Oct 2015 23:08

Quote by tita1125
iam happy being a part or member of these mobo site b'coz iam only 3 months to enter here and iam glad that i had so many friends already.some different countries i know there languages,there culture,tradition,economy ,politics etc .and we are all friends here .to love,respect,honest and Gods fear.i like this site b' coz its very challenging for me for what reason."we share our knowledge,exhange ideas, discussion,recommendation etc.

WELL SAID TITA