International forum: MoboFree news - We need Quiz , contest or any Competition in forums
Share this topic
27 Oct 2015 18:13

Friends i've come back in Mobofree after many months I think there is lack of Contests in Mobofree forums
i request to Mods that please arrange any contest to make forums more interesting it will help to make attention of all users in forums

28 Oct 2015 14:06

28 Oct 2015 14:21

Quote by S_H_E_H_Z_A_D_786
Friends i've come back in Mobofree after many months I think there is lack of Contests in Mobofree forums
i request to Mods that please arrange any contest to make forums more interesting it will help to make attention of all users in forums :)

Imc and angel groups done many games including quiz

28 Oct 2015 14:29

two groups always present

28 Oct 2015 14:32

CREEPY AND I HAD A PLANNED A&K/ IMC UNITED EVENT...THIS COMING DEC...IM STILL THINKING WHAT KIND OF EVENT ARE WE GOIN TO ORGANIZE...OR MAYBE I THINK SHE PLANNED ALREADY BUT FOR THIER GROUP EVENT ONLY....

IM STILL THINKING WHAT SHOULD BE ...

28 Oct 2015 16:49

Quote by clixsters
i request to Mods that please arrange any contest to make forums more interesting it will help to make attention of all users in forums :)

Imc and angel groups done many games including quiz

Ok Sir Thank you

28 Oct 2015 16:50

Quote by azale2477
CREEPY AND I HAD A PLANNED A&K/ IMC UNITED EVENT...THIS COMING DEC...IM STILL THINKING WHAT KIND OF EVENT ARE WE GOIN TO ORGANIZE...OR MAYBE I THINK SHE PLANNED ALREADY BUT FOR THIER GROUP EVENT ONLY....

IM STILL THINKING WHAT SHOULD BE ... :hb

28 Oct 2015 16:51

I'm waiting for any event

28 Oct 2015 20:23

without your knowing the two groups had already did a lot of games /contest and still we have the an ENDING GAME which is called THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE if you are heartily willing to be a QUIZ MASTER (questioner) of the day we are appreciating and thankful of your effort all you need to do is to make your own questions and of course we are pleased you just to informed me ,,miss azale2477 or any of her co-founders. . as well as miss Alynna09 thank you

Edited by _HANNAH_ / 28 Oct 2015 20:26
28 Oct 2015 20:25

i'am hoping you are one of the participants for the upcoming events planned by Mr. LuckyLiker; ) approved by mobofree administration. ....

29 Oct 2015 03:54

Quote by _HANNAH_

without your knowing the two groups had already did a lot of games /contest and still we have the an ENDING GAME which is called THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE if you are heartily willing to be a QUIZ MASTER (questioner) of the day we are appreciating and thankful of your effort all you need to do is to make your own questions and of course we are pleased you just to informed me ,,miss azale2477 or any of her co-founders. . as well as miss Alynna09 thank you ;)

ThankYou

29 Oct 2015 03:54

Quote by _HANNAH_
:) i'am hoping you are one of the participants for the upcoming events planned by Mr. LuckyLiker; ) approved by mobofree administration. ....

Yes i'm

29 Oct 2015 03:57

Quote by azale2477

IM STILL THINKING WHAT SHOULD BE ... :hb

i already drafted dec. contest gang just furnishing it up then we talk about it

2 Nov 2015 05:02

I'm waiting for any event :hb

Why dont you share your idea of a contest with both group leaders

2 Nov 2015 06:44

Quote by ANTIDOTE.

Why dont you share your idea of a contest with both group leaders :)

i'm going to share some ideas soon

13 Nov 2015 08:49

Quote by ANTIDOTE.

Why dont you share your idea of a contest with both group leaders :)

i'm going to share some ideas soon :)