International forum: Romance & Friendship - Romantic Love Messages Collection
Share this topic
15 Oct 2015 10:28

Please Share Your Message For Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Or Your Best Friend!

15 Oct 2015 14:48

Baby Rocksur,....

To love at a distance can be torturous, as you always desire closeness to your beloved. But closeness and distance are not only physical definitions of space but also how we understand our heart. So while the physical distance between us may be great, that space may always be small within the heart. Holding close to the ones we love and trusting in that steadfastness can calm our hearts and soothe our minds no matter how far the physical distance between us. While loving another from far away may be difficult, faith in our love may keep us strong.

15 Oct 2015 14:50

Quote by azale2477
Baby Rocksur,....

To love at a distance can be torturous, as you always desire closeness to your beloved. But closeness and distance are not only physical definitions of space but also how we understand our heart. So while the physical distance between us may be great, that space may always be small within the heart. Holding close to the ones we love and trusting in that steadfastness can calm our hearts and soothe our minds no matter how far the physical distance between us. While loving another from far away may be difficult, faith in our love may keep us strong.

Oh

15 Oct 2015 14:52

Quote by Syful-islma
Quote by azale2477
Baby Rocksur,....

Oh :)

what oh

15 Oct 2015 14:55

I Dreamed Of You And In My Dream I Hugged You, Kissed You And Said I Love You. Would You Please Allow Me To Live That Dream?

15 Oct 2015 14:56

Quote by Syful-islma
I Dreamed Of You And In My Dream I Hugged You, Kissed You And Said I Love You. Would You Please Allow Me To Live That Dream?

dont wakeup sir syf....

15 Oct 2015 14:59

15 Oct 2015 15:00

The Most Precious Gift For Me Is Your Face With a Sweet Smile. Because I Know You Smile When You Think Of Me.

15 Oct 2015 15:04

Quote by azale2477
Baby Rocksur,....

so nice massage

15 Oct 2015 15:04

You Are My Dream I See Every Night. You Are First Thought I Think Every Morning. You Are My Happiness I Feel Every Time. You Are My Most Favorite Memory I Never Want To Forget.

15 Oct 2015 15:56

Quote by azale2477
Baby Rocksur,....

i love you so much my angel

15 Oct 2015 15:56

wHen yOu sEE a fAllinG sTar tO niGht maKe a wiSh iT wiLL cOme tRue bEcaUse i wiSheD aNd i foUnd yoU
i LovE mY LifE BecaUse iT gaVe mE yOu aNd i lOve yoU bEcauSe yOu aRe My LiFe

15 Oct 2015 16:19
Post is hidden!
15 Oct 2015 16:29

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT SIS MEH

15 Oct 2015 16:54

Bangla support

15 Oct 2015 17:23

Typing.......

15 Oct 2015 17:31

Error....... No msg

15 Oct 2015 17:55

Dear lisah ,simplyme,sandra,pain,piash,bosschic,dare2win,hitu,Rahil,Anti,muning,jiya,china,creepy,Sirpapa,miss banana and all my friends I love you for being the wonderful person that you are and for the beauty you bring into my life just by being there. I love you for listening to all my troubles and for sharing yours with me. I love you for your acceptance of me, even when you don't agree with my actions or decisions. I love you for the fun we have together and the openness that characterizes our friendship. I love you most of all for being the best friend that anyone could have!May God Bless you

Edited by christine123 / 15 Oct 2015 18:01
15 Oct 2015 17:59
Post is hidden!
15 Oct 2015 18:07
Post is hidden!