International forum: Romance & Friendship - Run away for getting married! Good or Bad?
Share this topic
21 Apr 2014 15:20

Eloping with one`s lover for getting married is considered the badness of generation! But what can two lovers do, if their parents aren`t permitting them for getting married?
Should they elope?
[ Is it bad (or good) to elope or run away with lover in order to get married? ]

21 Apr 2014 15:41
Post is hidden!
21 Apr 2014 18:38
Post is hidden!
22 Apr 2014 02:14

Quote by Don-number-1
bad! only on the ground of adultery a man or woman can seek for divorce if he/she want.... but if the husband is so violence separation is the wise choice

Agreed!

22 Apr 2014 13:17

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Eloping with one`s lover for getting married is considered the badness of generation! But what can two lovers do, if their parents aren`t permitting them for getting married?
Should they elope?
[ Is it bad (or good) to elope or run away with lover in order to get married? ] =]

If they are matured enough and no other relationship with others both of them has the right to choose their lifetime partner. Ran away married is not bad

Edited by clixsters / 22 Apr 2014 13:18
22 Apr 2014 15:22

Quote by clixsters
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Should they elope?
[ Is it bad (or good) to elope or run away with lover in order to get married? ] =]

If they are matured enough and no other relationship with others both of them has the right to choose their lifetime partner. Ran away married is not bad
;)

Ok Sir, I`ll do that. . Hehehe

23 Apr 2014 03:27

bad!!

23 Apr 2014 09:37

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by clixsters
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Should they elope?

;)

Ok Sir, I`ll do that. . Hehehe :)

That is the meaning of true love!!! you can fight for your love ones no matter what happen...

28 Aug 2014 08:44

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Should they elope?
[ Is it bad (or good) to elope or run away with lover in order to get married? ]

hmmm..for me, Its good because I think I'm going to elope my stubborn girl s0on! If her parents give us permission to get merried in real life and c0pmplete those formalities then It's better.. otherwise! I will eloper her `

4 Sep 2014 15:31
Post is hidden!
4 Sep 2014 15:52

Mmm it depends upon the situation " if the feeling is not mutual or its just an arrange marriage or one of them has their own lover For me its ok " if there's a valid reason "

Edited by Princess_Sharu / 4 Sep 2014 15:54
4 Sep 2014 16:07

Very Bad

4 Sep 2014 16:12

Run out

4 Sep 2014 16:13

Some men are evil

4 Sep 2014 16:14

Its not bad specialy if the two person has no love to each other its better to run away than to stay the person u wont love to be as part of ur lifetime partner.

4 Sep 2014 16:15

I think better.

4 Sep 2014 16:15
Post is hidden!
4 Sep 2014 16:16

Its good for boys .go boy go<3
Han?

4 Sep 2014 16:18

i want married.

4 Sep 2014 17:06

Every person hv diffrent thoughts nd leading life wd their own diffrent point of viow's..
I say its not gud
Cz in that way u r always alone wd ur own choice.
U cant realize in ur earlly year's in married life
But when u moved then u feel it.nd realize dat wheres ur lovly loving person's?
In ur success, in ur losses, when u r laugh, when u r cry. Always feel alone wd only ur love
But wheres who's person?those r always praying for u?
Reallty alway harsh,strickt. But reallty iz reallty u dont say
(WHAT EVER)
Love life deffinetly iz a gud life infect very gud life but wd parents prayers
I m sorry if any person hurt

Edited by Fatimanoor / 4 Sep 2014 17:08