International forum: Romance & Friendship - Do you put ur love first in your life, even before you?
Share this topic
9 Oct 2015 08:58

Do you put them first in your
life, even before you?

9 Oct 2015 10:09

Alltime lover

9 Oct 2015 10:39

Love first

9 Oct 2015 12:35
Post is hidden!
9 Oct 2015 19:33

I hope really heart love come back to me I need your love

9 Oct 2015 21:05

mmmmmm....iforgot.....you?

10 Oct 2015 01:55

Not always

10 Oct 2015 08:20

God First,Myself and Love

10 Oct 2015 11:57
Post is hidden!
10 Oct 2015 11:59

yup always

10 Oct 2015 20:39

God first be any other production

11 Oct 2015 02:50

Yes & that is God

11 Oct 2015 06:40

SUPER NATURAL REVELATION, THAT COMES FROM GOD, TO YOU:
God says that only Him we shall worship, and praise, that only Him is our true love, and no one else. God says that the devil gots all people fool and making them think that we ain't nothing, and that nobody loves us, and that our true love is in our partners that we are even worshipping them thinking we cant live without them. But God says, only I am your God, and only Me you shall worship. And He says that He gave us a helping partner to our lives which is our husband, or wife and not another god to us to get so in love, and forget about Him God. God says that the devil gots all people fool making them think that they are nobody, and making them think they are ugly, that, that's why people are dressing (NOT) IN A MODEST WAY WHICH IS WOMEN SHALL DRESS ONLY WITH LONG DRESSES, OR SKIRTS BUT THAT THEY COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY AND NOT BECOMING A ROCK FOR MEN, OR WOMEN. AMEN! BECAUSE NOW, I DON'T LIVE MORE, BUT JESUS LIVES IN ME. AMEN! GOD SAYS TO LEAVE ALL THE WORLDY THINGS LIKE MAKE-UP, PANTS, SHORTS, TIGHT, STRAPLESS IN WOMEN, AND TIGHT PANTS, SHORTS, IN MEN, HIGH HEELS, JEWELRY IN MEN, AND WOMEN, BECAUSE GOD SAYS THAT WHEN WE DO THESE THINGS, HE SAYS THAT WE GOT AN OPEN DOOR TO THE DEVIL, SO HE CAN BE FREE TO COME IN, AND OUT OUR LIVES WHENEVER HE WANTS. ALL THESE ARE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL SO HE CAN HAVE YOU AND USE YOU, AND LEAVE YOU WHENEVER HE WANTS AND BECOME A PUPPET TO HIM IN HIS HANDS. AMEN! LET YOU NOT BECOME ONE OF THE DEVIL'S PUPPETS. JESUS DID NOT ONLY DIED FOR US FOR OUR SINS, OR FOR THAT WE WOULDN'T GO TO HELL. BUT HE DIED SO WE COULD OF BE FREE OF ALL THE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL, AND HIS LIES, THAT DON'T LET US BE FREE, AND WE WOULD OF HAVE THE LIBERTY TO PRAISE HIM, SERVE HIM, ADORE HIM, AND ONLY LIVE FOR HIM, HIMSELF ONLY. AMEN!

11 Oct 2015 06:41

ABRAHAM YAKUBU= In this place, once you get there, you will see yourself on a screen, all your activities on earth, e.g. dressing. For some pastors &others, their case was very fast- they go straight to hell fire.
* Those with worldly hairstyle
* Those that use skin lightening cream to change their skin colour
* Make-up * Jerry curl hair
* Mini skirts, female trousers, nude clothes etc WILL ALL GO TO HELL FIRE!
PASTORS That Do NOT CORRECT Members who dress worldly, will go to hell fire. Please do not allow your members to entice you with money that will lead you to hell fire.
A CERTAIN WOMAN WAS SHOUTING,
"I will never forgive my pastor!" Because when she was still alive on earth, She attended a revival meeting where she heard the word about end time. She gathered all her jewelries, makeup, shoes, weavon, trousers and clothes that do not befit a christian and burnt them all with fire.
She started dressing normally as a child of God.
One day (as we saw it on the screen)
The pastor of her church saw her and said, "Sister, what happened to you?" She explained the revival meeting, and said,
"My pastor, You are not telling us the truth of the Way of the Lord Jesus".
He replied, "Oh my God, you have gone to worship with all these churches! For God has nothing to do with your way of dressing because you have believed Him in your mind".
Because of what the pastor said, she went back home and started dressing in her old worldly ways again.
After service one day, on her way back home, she got involved in an auto accident and she died and went to hell fire! IT WAS INSIDE HELL FIRE SHE WAS CRYING,
"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MY PASTOR!" GOD IS HOLY! HEAVEN IS HOLY!
NO DEFILEMENT CAN ENTER!

11 Oct 2015 12:02

God first before all

11 Oct 2015 12:41
Post is hidden!
11 Oct 2015 13:08

NO! MY JOB FIRST

11 Oct 2015 16:21

Do you desire Fame?Riches? Powers?
Wealth, or do you want all your dreams to come to
pass? Are you an upcoming artist? dancer?
businessman? etc the Great Illuminati Society offers
you a life time opportunity of making your desires
come to accomplishment. If you are interested in
being a member please contact us online, via
facebook on Hillis Smith, if you don’t
have any
talent
please do contact us.
The illuminati is a secret society that bless man kind
and give a man his desire of his dreams of becoming
a millionaire and billionaire. The illuminati grand
master is appreciating the 12man who's initiator have