International forum: Other - users who always againts mods and mobo management
Share this topic
5 Oct 2015 02:19

this past few days i always noticed users who always againts mobo team especially moderators..

this users are trying to ruin that certain mod image and reputation..

what is wrong with these people?

5 Oct 2015 10:24
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 10:32

i think they are abusers wh0 always against m0derat0rs and m0bo management..they get jeal0us when they sees 0ther users hapi s0 they disturb their chat and wen any m0d takes acti0n against them, they abuse that m0d and create fake ids wit d name 0f tat m0derat0r..m0bo sh0uld ban their IP 4ever!!!

5 Oct 2015 11:09
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 11:39

Quote by ako_C_myles90
this past few days i always noticed users who always againts mobo team especially moderators..

I think, Without any reason No-one against mobofree team, Especially Moderator's.
Maybe something happen wrong with those users who always against of moderator's and also they abused to them.

5 Oct 2015 12:16
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 12:18

Quote by NaeEm..
i think they are abusers wh0 always against m0derat0rs and m0bo management..they get jeal0us when they sees 0ther users hapi s0 they disturb their chat and wen any m0d takes acti0n against them, they abuse that m0d and create fake ids wit d name 0f tat m0derat0r..m0bo sh0uld ban their IP 4ever!!!

yeah ryt.. agree to that!

i just cant seem to understand why they are happy creating stories againts moderators

5 Oct 2015 12:20
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 12:20

Quote by BLue_Lots
Quote by ako_C_myles90

I think, Without any reason No-one against mobofree team, Especially Moderator's.
Maybe something happen wrong with those users who always against of moderator's and also they abused to them.

this users always blames moderators..

mods are not perfect..

throwing issues without proofs againts them are useless

Edited by ako_C_myles90 / 5 Oct 2015 13:08
5 Oct 2015 12:21

Quote by o0o_Cute_babie_o0o
strawhuok ... i know who you are .. ... you can abuse anymore .. i dont care ... coz in your type it's show off all about your reality and character in real life .. girl .... why run in fake id abuse .. a girl but abuse very cheap and dirty in mind it's also show off for me see .. you are a sexchater really ... do you say about me pain08 or you are say about yourself now .... ...

he is
best example of a pest here

Edited by ako_C_myles90 / 5 Oct 2015 12:23
5 Oct 2015 12:32

Quote by ako_C_myles90
Quote by BLue_Lots
Quote by ako_C_myles90

mods are not perfect..

throwing issues without proffs againts them are useless

|
Just see "Strawhuk" abusive comment. I think, he trying to blames or maybe he's saying a true.
Moderator's are not perfect for him and also he abuseing group member's.

5 Oct 2015 12:40
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 13:02

Quote by BLue_Lots
Quote by ako_C_myles90
Quote by BLue_Lots

mods are not perfect..

|
Just see "Strawhuk" abusive comment. I think, he trying to blames or maybe he's saying a true.

well i think approached the wrong mod for his concerns

i also experienced approaching mod who ignored my querries..

and never ask them again..

5 Oct 2015 13:27

Quote by BLue_Lots
Quote by ako_C_myles90

mods are not perfect..

|

... control your gf closely and not for flounder :lol

You dont worry about of her, She's always in her control.
Just you can control yourself.
And second thing, "Do not quote my comment again, If you cant think well about of other user's."

5 Oct 2015 13:28

Quote by ako_C_myles90
Quote by BLue_Lots
Quote by ako_C_myles90

mods are not perfect..

|

well i think approached the wrong mod for his concerns

i also experienced approaching mod who ignored my querries..

and never ask them again..

Yeah, same as like you.!!!!

5 Oct 2015 13:31
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 13:41

Abusers & dirty word users should thank their own parents for teaching them these type cheap behave. Its internet so they r getting away by hiding behind their fake ids. But in real life if they will abuse people like this they will get so much kick and punch that they will lose all their teeth and cant chew food or smile to show their toothless mouth in public.

5 Oct 2015 13:46
Post is hidden!
5 Oct 2015 15:00

Quote by D500
Abusers & dirty word users should thank their own parents for teaching them these type cheap behave. Its internet so they r getting away by hiding behind their fake ids. But in real life if they will abuse people like this they will get so much kick and punch that they will lose all their teeth and cant chew food or smile to show their toothless mouth in public.

..OMG ..i cant stop when read it

Nice post dude.. Laughing so much..

5 Oct 2015 15:33

Quote by D500

very well said