International forum: Jokes - What is the dumbest thing you used to believe???
Share this topic
4 Oct 2015 08:05

What is the dumbest thing you used to believe.?

As a child?

My older brother never ceased being amused at feeding fresh-bullsh!t in to my young, gullible mind.

He told me that elves work in airports and take your bags to the plane, but you can't see them! Nooooo, they're shy you see. But sometimes, if you're lucky you'll see a little green hand at the luggage check-in pushing your bag along. One time when we where one the plane he shouted, staring out of the plane window 'Quick, look elves!' when a looked round only to see a man in a high visibility jacket I assumed that I had been too slow and the elves had retreated inside the plane. My brother started laughing so hard when I shared this hypothesise with him. I had no idea why at the time, but I laughed anyway.

I also made up my own random bullsh!t facts for example:
Did you know that the rain is 'God-Indra' tears? And that snow is God's spilt table salt?
My bed hides a portal to a world of (mostly) friendly demons?
Stuffed toys protect me from the evil demons who escape said portal.
It really was Rudolf who climbed down my chimney ate that carrot I left for him on diwali eve.
I can control waves by making deals with Poseidon and agreeing to marry his son, the sea prince when I turned 19.

5 Oct 2015 12:47

Boring Topic

5 Oct 2015 22:02

b4 i blv tat drs a santa claus so i need to be a gud girl otherwise i dnt have gifts 0n christmas and i also blv drs a to0thfairy tat if i ddnt brush my teeth b4 i go to sleep i woke up wit out teeth in m0rning i hav lots..nxt tym i post it

5 Oct 2015 22:04

Quote by Ghulam-Rasool
:ohno Boring Topic :boo

its n0t actually its funny lol!!!!

20 Nov 2015 16:09

Quote by quiete
b4 i blv tat drs a santa claus so i need to be a gud girl otherwise i dnt have gifts 0n christmas and i also blv drs a to0thfairy tat if i ddnt brush my teeth b4 i go to sleep i woke up wit out teeth in m0rning i hav lots..nxt tym i post it :D

20 Nov 2015 16:09

Quote by BLue_Lots
What is the dumbest thing you used to believe.?

As a child?

My older brother never ceased being amused at feeding fresh-bullsh!t in to my young, gullible mind.

He told me that elves work in airports and take your bags to the plane, but you can't see them! Nooooo, they're shy you see. But sometimes, if you're lucky you'll see a little green hand at the luggage check-in pushing your bag along. One time when we where one the plane he shouted, staring out of the plane window 'Quick, look elves!' when a looked round only to see a man in a high visibility jacket I assumed that I had been too slow and the elves had retreated inside the plane. My brother started laughing so hard when I shared this hypothesise with him. I had no idea why at the time, but I laughed anyway.

I also made up my own random bullsh!t facts for example:
Did you know that the rain is 'God-Indra' tears? And that snow is God's spilt table salt?
My bed hides a portal to a world of (mostly) friendly demons?
Stuffed toys protect me from the evil demons who escape said portal.
It really was Rudolf who climbed down my chimney ate that carrot I left for him on diwali eve.
I can control waves by making deals with Poseidon and agreeing to marry his son, the sea prince when I turned 19. :D

8 Feb 2016 20:55

I rember asking my mum, "mum whr dd i cam frm? n her reply was "i bought u from one big bird @ th hospital & i blivd her

1486 online
Sports news
SOCCERTALK: Tony Eke: Between Life, Death and Football
THE YEAR 2017 has started at a very fast...
Mazzarri Rules Out Success From Bournemouth Clash, Picks Ighalo Despite West Brom Link
Watford manager Walter Mazzarri has rule...
Surfing In Lagos – Lagos Surf Mission
Photographs and words by Alan van Gysen...