International forum: Romance & Friendship - DO YOU BELIEVE IN MEETING YOUR TRU LOVE ONLINE??
Share this topic
27 Sep 2015 00:15

If the chemistry is real and serious.., nothing can stop you

28 Sep 2015 10:05
Post is hidden!
28 Sep 2015 10:06

No

28 Sep 2015 11:00

Wow it's a good one!...........I think yes love has no boundaries it's every where so it's possible

28 Sep 2015 11:14

Love got no boundary

28 Sep 2015 11:21
Post is hidden!
28 Sep 2015 11:22

28 Sep 2015 11:33

I don't undrstand wat u mean

28 Sep 2015 11:35

Not, this is impossible

28 Sep 2015 12:35

I dn't know, maybe yes, if u will meet honest
person, and he/she not cheat But it's very rarely happens,
so is not advisable to fall in love with someone onlne

28 Sep 2015 12:47

Quote by driggly_abel
Yea i think it can be tru that it can happen for you to find yo tru love online ...but as for me I would not find my tru love online, Real life searching is far more better than Social network seaching ;)

28 Sep 2015 12:49

Quote by Ssandra5
:hm I dn't know, maybe yes, if u will meet honest
person, and he/she not cheat But it's very rarely happens,
so is not advisable to fall in love with someone onlne
:lol

That's true sand

Edited by christine123 / 28 Sep 2015 12:54
28 Sep 2015 15:14

Impossible

28 Sep 2015 15:28
Post is hidden!
28 Sep 2015 15:34
Post is hidden!
28 Sep 2015 16:46

Mmm I cnt believe coz she cnb found online bt chattn wth som guyz n still telln them that I luv......

28 Sep 2015 16:52

its rare to find honest person here,if so u are lucky

28 Sep 2015 16:57

SUPER NATURAL REVELATION, THAT COMES FROM GOD, TO YOU:
God says that only Him we shall worship, and praise, that only Him is our true love, and no one else. God says that the devil gots all people fool and making them think that we ain't nothing, and that nobody loves us, and that our true love is in our partners that we are even worshipping them thinking we cant live without them. But God says, only I am your God, and only Me you shall worship. And He says that He gave us a helping partner to our lives which is our husband, or wife and not another god to us to get so in love, and forget about Him God. God says that the devil gots all people fool making them think that they are nobody, and making them think they are ugly, that, that's why people are dressing (NOT) IN A MODEST WAY WHICH IS WOMEN SHALL DRESS ONLY WITH LONG DRESSES, OR SKIRTS BUT THAT THEY COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY AND NOT BECOMING A ROCK FOR MEN, OR WOMEN. AMEN! BECAUSE NOW, I DON'T LIVE MORE, BUT JESUS LIVES IN ME. AMEN! GOD SAYS TO LEAVE ALL THE WORLDY THINGS LIKE MAKE-UP, PANTS, SHORTS, TIGHT, STRAPLESS IN WOMEN, AND TIGHT PANTS, SHORTS, IN MEN, HIGH HEELS, JEWELRY IN MEN, AND WOMEN, BECAUSE GOD SAYS THAT WHEN WE DO THESE THINGS, HE SAYS THAT WE GOT AN OPEN DOOR TO THE DEVIL, SO HE CAN BE FREE TO COME IN, AND OUT OUR LIVES WHENEVER HE WANTS. ALL THESE ARE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL SO HE CAN HAVE YOU AND USE YOU, AND LEAVE YOU WHENEVER HE WANTS AND BECOME A PUPPET TO HIM IN HIS HANDS. AMEN! LET YOU NOT BECOME ONE OF THE DEVIL'S PUPPETS. JESUS DID NOT ONLY DIED FOR US FOR OUR SINS, OR FOR THAT WE WOULDN'T GO TO HELL. BUT HE DIED SO WE COULD OF BE FREE OF ALL THE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL, AND HIS LIES, THAT DON'T LET US BE FREE, AND WE WOULD OF HAVE THE LIBERTY TO PRAISE HIM, SERVE HIM, ADORE HIM, AND ONLY LIVE FOR HIM, HIMSELF ONLY. AMEN!

28 Sep 2015 16:58

[quote="
Anahi006"]
SUPER NATURAL REVELATION, THAT COMES FROM GOD, TO YOU:
God says that only Him we shall worship, and praise, that only Him is our true love, and no one else. God says that the devil gots all people fool and making them think that we ain't nothing, and that nobody loves us, and that our true love is in our partners that we are even worshipping them thinking we cant live without them. But God says, only I am your God, and only Me you shall worship. And He says that He gave us a helping partner to our lives which is our husband, or wife and not another god to us to get so in love, and forget about Him God. God says that the devil gots all people fool making them think that they are nobody, and making them think they are ugly, that, that's why people are dressing (NOT) IN A MODEST WAY WHICH IS WOMEN SHALL DRESS ONLY WITH LONG DRESSES, OR SKIRTS BUT THAT THEY COVER YOUR WHOLE BODY AND NOT BECOMING A ROCK FOR MEN, OR WOMEN. AMEN! BECAUSE NOW, I DON'T LIVE MORE, BUT JESUS LIVES IN ME. AMEN! GOD SAYS TO LEAVE ALL THE WORLDY THINGS LIKE MAKE-UP, PANTS, SHORTS, TIGHT, STRAPLESS IN WOMEN, AND TIGHT PANTS, SHORTS, IN MEN, HIGH HEELS, JEWELRY IN MEN, AND WOMEN, BECAUSE GOD SAYS THAT WHEN WE DO THESE THINGS, HE SAYS THAT WE GOT AN OPEN DOOR TO THE DEVIL, SO HE CAN BE FREE TO COME IN, AND OUT OUR LIVES WHENEVER HE WANTS. ALL THESE ARE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL SO HE CAN HAVE YOU AND USE YOU, AND LEAVE YOU WHENEVER HE WANTS AND BECOME A PUPPET TO HIM IN HIS HANDS. AMEN! LET YOU NOT BECOME ONE OF THE DEVIL'S PUPPETS. JESUS DID NOT ONLY DIED FOR US FOR OUR SINS, OR FOR THAT WE WOULDN'T GO TO HELL. BUT HE DIED SO WE COULD OF BE FREE OF ALL THE CHAINS OF THE DEVIL, AND HIS LIES, THAT DON'T LET US BE FREE, AND WE WOULD OF HAVE THE LIBERTY TO PRAISE HIM, SERVE HIM, ADORE HIM, AND ONLY LIVE FOR HIM, HIMSELF ONLY. AMEN!

Edited by Anahi006 / 28 Sep 2015 17:00
28 Sep 2015 16:59

I doupt.most of them appear for fun and flatering