International forum: Other - WHAT ARE THE MOST NONSENSE TOPICS HAVE EVER TALK ABOUT HERE IN MOBO?
Share this topic
24 Sep 2015 04:09

Everyday, as we log in we are found of interacting in forums by our fellow members here.Most of us or well maybe is not really off for Dating and just for friendship.For so many forum post here,We want everyday there is something new,not just to talk about but to learn about to..
Let's give a way to n0nsense issues to be talk about and what are those.?
And what are topics that you want or suggest to be post?
NO HURT FEELINGS PLEASE dont think bad about this.We should have an open minds for improvement.

Edited by lady_topak / 24 Sep 2015 04:13
24 Sep 2015 04:10

24 Sep 2015 04:14

Edited by lady_topak / 24 Sep 2015 04:15
24 Sep 2015 08:48

24 Sep 2015 08:52

Jes Alavju

24 Sep 2015 08:57

Go on be h0nest with yourselves..

11 Mar 2016 02:39

I Think most of the topics here are nonsense I'm not surprise why your topic seems not hot to them.I think many here cannot accept or couldn't honestly tell s0me worthless topic been they participated to talk about.And I strongly believe that you're a brave tough lady to bring this in while others obviously can't handle it.!
Good Job

14 Mar 2016 16:23

Quote by lady_topak
Everyday, as we log in we are found of interacting in forums by our fellow members here.Most of us or well maybe is not really off for Dating and just for friendship.For so many forum post here,We want everyday there is something new,not just to talk about but to learn about to..
Let's give a way to n0nsense issues to be talk about and what are those.?
And what are topics that you want or suggest to be post?
NO HURT FEELINGS PLEASE dont think bad about this.We should have an open minds for improvement.
:pc

Well the admin approved the topic what we can do then?