International forum: Other - bi0graphy here in MOBOFREE!
Share this topic
1 Sep 2015 21:55

hi guys! im inviting u all to share ur st0ry regarding 0n h0w u stay here in MOBOFREE..i kn0w its kind of t0ugh w0rds to say..sum 0thers will never like this and just ign0re it but i believe sum others are tough en0ugh to share their st0ries..

2 Sep 2015 10:12

lalabs we can write our story here..

2 Sep 2015 10:44

2 Sep 2015 11:04

Quote by NaeEm..

tay n0 but u cn write ur st0ry here jejeje!!!

2 Sep 2015 11:06

Quote by H Murad
:haha

i dare u yeah!!!! u!!!!! n0 0ther than u

2 Sep 2015 11:07

2 Sep 2015 11:07

Difficult

2 Sep 2015 11:08

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..

lalabs my story begins wit u

2 Sep 2015 11:11

Quote by quiete
Quote by NaeEm..

lalabs my story begins wit u
later, when im laying at nyt, im going to write my story here..

2 Sep 2015 11:13

lalabs im going to write my story here tonyt, u can read it tomorrow morning

Edited by NaeEm.. / 2 Sep 2015 11:18
2 Sep 2015 11:15

tralalala!!! i 1st registered here in m0bo at year 2013, m0nth of n0vember but i 4g0t d exact date..my username was MINE..im so careless that time, i dnt knw d rules @ regulati0ns here and those ign0rance lead my ID to be deletd by jan. 2014 i regsterd again ofcourse i hav sum1 here tat tym and guess who is he difinitely he knws if he read ds ds is my 2nd ID QUIETE and im stayng here 4 thick and thin to be c0ntinued... .

2 Sep 2015 11:17

Quote by Cute_Raja
;D

0oh c0me 0n bro i knw u can do it c0me 0n share it but let d private be private

2 Sep 2015 11:23

Quote by Paridhi_Mishal
Difficult

yeah sissy i kn0w

2 Sep 2015 11:25

lalabs im going to write my story here tonyt, u can read it tomorrow morning
tatay wr0te it all ha?..n0t our love story but ur story here..

2 Sep 2015 11:34
Post is hidden!
2 Sep 2015 11:34

im used to playing game on my phn so 1tym when i go to d0wload game at g0ogle i saw ad of mobofree at website but i dont remember d name of that site now i registerd here on 1st date of august 2013 and my id name was NAEEM096 i never did chat at any website b4 i came at m0bofree except faceb0ok i lyk chatting here wit my friends at chatrum but i make another id wit d name of _N_A_E_E_M_ bcoz i dont lyk 096 wit d name of my 1st id but m0bo dlt that id coz im using multiple ids at chatrum to tease my friends and then i make another id wit d name of NaeEm.. when i make ds id after sum days i met quiete when we come close to each other, i started use ds id only, i haven't need to make other ids after i met jodi i love spending tym wit her, if shes offline, im waiting 4 her, and til now im waiting 4 her at h0me to be c0ntinued..

2 Sep 2015 11:42

Quote by quiete
hi guys! im inviting u all to share ur st0ry regarding 0n h0w u stay here in MOBOFREE..i kn0w its kind of t0ugh w0rds to say..sum 0thers will never like this and just ign0re it but i believe sum others are tough en0ugh to share their st0ries.. ;)

Its only 1word pardon but this is gonna be a tough SLAP its not bcoz am naturally TOUGH but most of all reasons comes from this urgue its a FLOOD without this word I don't hv any reasons of telling story thats me am a FLOOD of many stories n u bet ill be flooding more MOB IN GUYS !!! A&K needs a lot of frens but unfortunately I can't invite any 1 n to think of it we r in jusT 1site to linger be among us we can hv a lot of fun in many ways

Edited by china24 / 2 Sep 2015 11:59
2 Sep 2015 11:56

Quote by Alexander_Mohon
its really a tough job to confess. but if once done, you can feel relax and free like a feather on the air. when you truly love someone, it can make you do anything just to show him/ her that how much you really love that person. it becomes a lot easier to do the things you didn't like before. that's the power of LOVE. I'm really grateful to my LORD for everything I have. Im also thankful to MOBOFREE cz it united us here & for having this great realization. it also showed me the other side of the coin but I was always lucky enough for these moments bcz there were my friends, brothers & sisters to help me. I'm not gonna live forever, but my feelings, my realization, my love, my emotions gonna live many many days through my words. so I wanna say something to all of you,
I'm really lucky enough to have your support my brothers.
you all know how much grateful I'm for your caring my sisters.
I don't know how can I make you understand all about my friends here. its not possible to forget any of you my dear friends.
finally its you my BBQQ, "there is no meaning of life without you. I'm sure I won't live without you. I love you".

thank u 4 p0sting

2 Sep 2015 11:59

Quote by quiete
Quote by Cute_Raja
;D

0oh c0me 0n bro i knw u can do it c0me 0n share it but let d private be private :haha

2 Sep 2015 12:00

im used to playing game on my phn so 1tym when i go to d0wload game at g0ogle i saw ad of mobofree at website but i dont remember d name of that site now i registerd here on 1st date of august 2013 and my id name was NAEEM096 i never did chat at any website b4 i came at m0bofree except faceb0ok i lyk chatting here wit my friends at chatrum but i make another id wit d name of _N_A_E_E_M_ bcoz i dont lyk 096 wit d name of my 1st id but m0bo dlt that id coz im using multiple ids at chatrum to tease my friends and then i make another id wit d name of NaeEm.. when i make ds id after sum days i met quiete when we come close to each other, i started use ds id only, i haven't need to make other ids after i met jodi i love spending tym wit her, if shes offline, im waiting 4 her, and til now im waiting 4 her at h0me to be c0ntinued..
tay u c0py c0py my to be c0ntinued