International forum: Romance & Friendship - If a guy flirts with you and then just stops talking to you does he still like you?
Share this topic
31 Aug 2015 09:45

If a guy flirts with you and then just stops talking to you does he still like you?

31 Aug 2015 11:37

31 Aug 2015 12:44

No

31 Aug 2015 13:42

if id say yes..then im presumptuous :lol..seriously,maybe no or maybe yes. It depends on the guy concerned

31 Aug 2015 13:44

Quote by SophieKrishna
if id say yes..then im presumptuous :lol..seriously,maybe no or maybe yes. It depends on the guy concerned :)

31 Aug 2015 13:58

It does'nt mean that the guy flirt with you means,he liked you too..and It does'nt mean Either that he stops flirting you means he doesnt like you.Maybe you are not the Only 0ne he's flirting with..c0me 0n be thankful.. Let him flirt to others.Make your self an excemption..Flirt Boys are just Bored..and likes to Play..wanna consider your self a toy.?.No way right?.

31 Aug 2015 13:59

Quote by lady_topak
It does'nt mean that the guy flirt with you means,he liked you too..and It does'nt mean Either that he stops flirting you means he doesnt like you.Maybe you are not the Only 0ne he's flirting with..c0me 0n be thankful.. Let him flirt to others.Make your self an excemption..Flirt Boys are just Bored..and likes to Play..wanna consider your self a toy.?.No way right?. ;)

31 Aug 2015 14:25

did i get the topic post wrong? it says If a guy flirts with you and then just stops talking to you does he still like you?..the word "still" means a lot in there because it means he like you when he was flirting with you and wen he stops flirting with you does it mean he still likes you?...so i said maybe yes..maybe no.It depends on the guy concerned...because he is the only one who knows his real feelings ...but who cares anyway... live life...enjoy life.. coz its short

31 Aug 2015 14:34

Quote by SophieKrishna
did i get the topic post wrong? it says If a guy flirts with you and then just stops talking to you does he still like you?..the word "still" means a lot in there because it means he like you when he was flirting with you and wen he stops flirting with you does it mean he still likes you?...so i said maybe yes..maybe no.It depends on the guy concerned...because he is the only one who knows his real feelings ...but who cares anyway... live life...enjoy life.. coz its short :lol

31 Aug 2015 16:26

I don't think so

31 Aug 2015 21:03

No, maybe he likes someone else, who knows :x besides mostly guys are like that right, left old ones and be with new ones lol

31 Aug 2015 21:08

Quote by LeandRa...RaeLiN
No, maybe he likes someone else, who knows :x besides mostly guys are like that right, left old ones and be with new ones lol

31 Aug 2015 23:18
Post is hidden!