International forum: Romance & Friendship - Romantic Attraction in Opposite Gender Friendship.
Share this topic
18 Apr 2014 02:47

Most of us would like to believe that yes, of course we can be friends with the opposite sex; but those friendships can get tricky when a dating relationship becomes exclusive.
Whether we admit it or not, studies 90 percent of the time one of the individuals in an opposite sex friendship has experienced romantic feelings for his/her friend at some point. Sometimes it is addressed and sometimes it isn’t, but the feelings are—or were—there. Friends please share your opinion do you agree? And who attracts more in such a friendship? Men os women?

19 Apr 2014 13:58
Post is hidden!
20 Apr 2014 14:37

Quote by Creepyfac3
Hmm Mybe But It Depends.. If B0th Are Single Then The Tendency Is That They Might Fall With Each 0ther,aftrall, L0ve Begins With Friendship.hmm I Think Guys Usualy Gets M0re Attracted Than Girls.

thanks for your honest opinion honey

23 Apr 2014 15:41

The reality that romantic attraction could suddenly enter the equation of a opposite gender friendship uninvited is always lurking in the background. A simple, platonic hug could instantaneously take on a more amorous meaning. "You're trying to do a friend-friend thing," "but the male-female parts of you get in the way." Unwelcome or not, the attraction is difficult to ignore.

25 Apr 2014 15:34

Constant dealings create feelings.... then sometimes we set an ideal man/women but in the end we always choose our opposite.... cause we feel attracted to them most....

27 Apr 2014 12:34

Quote by PrincessSharu
Constant dealings create feelings.... then sometimes we set an ideal man/women but in the end we always choose our opposite.... cause we feel attracted to them most....

thanks for your honest opinion friend.

27 Apr 2014 19:10

No problem^__^

30 Apr 2014 04:10

many frndshp ends into a relati0nshp..but b4 doin that we need to be ready with d possibilities and c0nsecquences..that maybe after having a relati0nshp ur frndshp wud end up also..

1 May 2014 19:28

Yes, offcourse we can become friends but not likely to happend without romantic attraction b'cos whn that friend is good and advices u more than ur lady or shows more caring and concern to u then u wil become a victim of her love

4 May 2014 08:55

Quote by Babynash1990
Yes, offcourse we can become friends but not likely to happend without romantic attraction b'cos whn that friend is good and advices u more than ur lady or shows more caring and concern to u then u wil become a victim of her love

thanks for your honest opinion friend

12 May 2014 19:34

Quote by quiete
many frndshp ends into a relati0nshp..but b4 doin that we need to be ready with d possibilities and c0nsecquences..that maybe after having a relati0nshp ur frndshp wud end up also..

thanks for posting your honest opinion friend

27 May 2014 09:39

Your h0nest 0pinion is invited friends

5 Jun 2014 12:59

I think there is always an attraction in opposite gender and it tempts people.

5 Jun 2014 13:04

Quote by Creepyfac3
Hmm Mybe But It Depends.. If B0th Are Single Then The Tendency Is That They Might Fall With Each 0ther,aftrall, L0ve Begins With Friendship.hmm I Think Guys Usualy Gets M0re Attracted Than Girls.

Ryt sis charm i agree wid u.guys usualy gets more attracted than girls lol

5 Jun 2014 13:10

Quote by _MJ_
Quote by Creepyfac3
Ryt sis charm i agree wid u.guys usualy gets more attracted than girls lol

thanks for sharing your honest opinion friend.

13 Oct 2014 16:31