International forum: Romance & Friendship - ♡THE POWER OF L♡VE...
Share this topic
13 Aug 2015 09:23

like every relationships love also has some pit falls some couples like they are fighting but in reality they are sensitive ,sometimes couples fight to grab the attentions of their partner the point is IS THE POWER OF LOVE STILL THE HIGHEST DEGREE NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE COUPLE'S FIGHT?LOVE KEEPS GROWING STRONGER AFTER EVERY ARGUMENT?

13 Aug 2015 12:17
Post is hidden!
15 Aug 2015 16:22

Quote by sayonara08
Quote by _HANNAH_
like every relationships love also has some pit falls some couples like they are fighting but in reality they are sensitive ,sometimes couples fight to grab the attentions of their partner the point is IS THE POWER OF LOVE STILL THE HIGHEST DEGREE NO MATTER HOW MUCH THE COUPLE'S FIGHT?LOVE KEEPS GROWING STRONGER AFTER EVERY ARGUMENT?

yes agree hanana just like what happened to us (ares13) its been years since me and him broke up but the love that we had is still with us.. the affection the sincerity the love that we share through tough times had fights in all argues but in the end our love binds us again gives us another chance to prove that there is no impossible for love to the two person who surely meant to be by this time i know that Still Gods will maybe i can call this Gods perfect time.. if this our loves fate let it be let me love you over and over again mine life after life beyond all sea .. haha i so love you alam mu yan mine ko

corny :ohno

Terrific!!!!! Thru your argument and fights LOVE STILL IN THE DEEPEST PART OF SWEETNESS

15 Aug 2015 16:26
Post is hidden!
15 Aug 2015 16:30

Quote by wildflower_24
Quote by _HANNAH_

relate much gang :lol

Gang this kind of power ,,, is strong enough to maintain a good harmony of relationship, ,, wallah even I experience

15 Aug 2015 16:31

Sarap talaga mainlove

16 Aug 2015 14:06
Post is hidden!
16 Aug 2015 14:10

Not any power of love it make us crazy