International forum: Romance & Friendship - HOW DOES YOUR FRIENDS RULE ON YOUR PERSONAL LIFE?
Share this topic
13 Aug 2015 03:38

Are you a kind of friends who are most understanding,caring,and thoughtful...but when it comes to the personal life of ur your friends who are you?

13 Aug 2015 09:03

Quote by azale2477
Are you a kind of friends who are most understanding,caring,and thoughtful...but when it comes to the personal life of ur your friends who are you?

WHO I AM ?I CAN'T SAY THAT I AM A GOOD LISTENER AT ALL BUT I HAVE MY OWN CHARACTER THAT I CAN ASSURE FOR A FRIEND TO TRUST ON

13 Aug 2015 09:18

Never

13 Aug 2015 09:19

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by azale2477

WHO I AM ?I CAN'T SAY THAT I AM A GOOD LISTENER AT ALL BUT I HAVE MY OWN CHARACTER THAT I CAN ASSURE FOR A FRIEND TO TRUST ON :)

A lot of ppol manupolating thier frnds lives..
.i think it shud be on limits...

13 Aug 2015 09:25

Why I rule or why they rule

13 Aug 2015 09:27

gang its my entry ..

As i thought LOVE,PEACE AND UNITY on EARTH on this christmas, May the GOD BLESS to all persons who roled being as the leadership on every corner on this World...May LOVE is always on thier HEART for the sake of thier countrymen,..
PEACE IN EARTH,GOODWILL TO MAN...

You have blessed us, O God,
with the gift of friendship,
the bonding of persons
in a circle of love...

We thank you for such a blessing:
for friends who love us,
who share our sorrows,
who laugh with us in celebration,
who bear our pain,
who need us as we need them,
who weep as we weep,
who hold us when words fail,
and who give us the freedom
to be ourselves.

Bless our friends with health,
wholeness, life, and love.
Amen........

I GIVE MY LOVE TO THIS CRYING SANTA,,,...

HO! HO! HO!..... I LOVE YOU SANTA ...

I AM.............

wishing you all a...........

and a prosperous new year ahead........

Edited by azale2477 / 1 Dec 2015 09:05
13 Aug 2015 10:25

I never live my life by what some else think. A friend doesn't rule ur life a friend support compromize and understand ur life.

13 Aug 2015 10:33

Honesty

13 Aug 2015 11:00
Post is hidden!
13 Aug 2015 11:13
Post is hidden!
13 Aug 2015 11:16

Quote by azale2477