11 Aug 2015 08:59

IN LOVE WE ARE TIRED

11 Aug 2015 09:01

Quote by Cute_Raja
:smooking

11 Aug 2015 09:02
Post is hidden!
11 Aug 2015 11:29

☆☆WHY IS LOVE A DRUG?☆☆ well this a famous description or line for someone who felt so much inlove... base of what i read or watch on television the same feelings of taking so much drugs once you get it started, its like you where floating in the air and feels so high and its hard to quit on it.... almost same effect when your in love.... thats why....

11 Aug 2015 12:57

becoz it can make u feel so high and it can make you feel so low ...its addictive ...it can kill

Edited by ANTIDOTE1 / 11 Aug 2015 14:08
11 Aug 2015 13:29

Quote by Princess_Sharu
☆☆WHY IS LOVE A DRUG?☆☆ well this a famous description or line for someone who felt so much inlove... base of what i read or watch on television the same feelings of taking so much drugs once you get it started, its like you where floating in the air and feels so high and its hard to quit on it.... almost same effect when your in love.... thats why.... :prayer

11 Aug 2015 13:29

Quote by N.AjNabee
Quote by Cute_Raja
:smooking

:P

11 Aug 2015 13:31

Weregna

Quote by N.AjNabee
Quote by Princess_Sharu
☆☆WHY IS LOVE A DRUG?☆☆ well this a famous description or line for someone who felt so much inlove... base of what i read or watch on television the same feelings of taking so much drugs once you get it started, its like you where floating in the air and feels so high and its hard to quit on it.... almost same effect when your in love.... thats why.... :prayer

:)

11 Aug 2015 13:32

Quote by N.AjNabee
Quote by Princess_Sharu

:)

Morphine