International forum: Romance & Friendship - ☆☆What things should friends never do?☆☆
Share this topic
10 Aug 2015 17:07

What things should friends never
do?

10 Aug 2015 17:13

selfish

10 Aug 2015 18:07
Post is hidden!
10 Aug 2015 18:31

I don't know

10 Aug 2015 19:41

Love

10 Aug 2015 22:50

compromise matters

11 Aug 2015 01:55

back stabbing..it ruins everthing

11 Aug 2015 01:56
Post is hidden!
11 Aug 2015 02:14

Quote by Alexander_Mohon
sending the buddy request to someone not knowing the interest of whom I'm gonna send this request. well, I have got such buddy requests after joining here at mobofree, yes I had accepted all of those but got no messages from the other end, even a hi till date. yes, recently I have deleted all of them cz displaying the nick in buddy list doesn't make any sense of friendship to me. people can have different opinion and thought regarding this issue. I'm respectful to all of those. yes I'm different thats why saying these all. no one have the right to do so in the name of friendship. ofcourse you have the right to do whatever you wish to do but not the violence of rules. show some respect to others, so that it can bring you back some respect in return. moderatorship isn't a SOCIAL STATUS, its a big responsibility.

so thats why i dont accept pipol i dont really know here.. it makes no sense at all accepting them in ur list

there goes the saying respect begets respect
treat pipol the way u wanted to be treated..

thats so simple.. simple as ABC

11 Aug 2015 02:55

BACK STAB U

11 Aug 2015 03:30

Fraud and abuse

11 Aug 2015 04:38

Quote by myles_090
Quote by Alexander_Mohon
sending the buddy request to someone not knowing the interest of whom I'm gonna send this request. well, I have got such buddy requests after joining here at mobofree, yes I had accepted all of those but got no messages from the other end, even a hi till date. yes, recently I have deleted all of them cz displaying the nick in buddy list doesn't make any sense of friendship to me. people can have different opinion and thought regarding this issue. I'm respectful to all of those. yes I'm different thats why saying these all. no one have the right to do so in the name of friendship. ofcourse you have the right to do whatever you wish to do but not the violence of rules. show some respect to others, so that it can bring you back some respect in return. moderatorship isn't a SOCIAL STATUS, its a big responsibility.

so thats why i dont accept pipol i dont really know here.. it makes no sense at all accepting them in ur list

there goes the saying respect begets respect
treat pipol the way u wanted to be treated..

thats so simple.. simple as ABC

Nosebleed ako

Its one reason y im choosy wen it comes to adding friends

11 Aug 2015 04:39

Quote by Alexander_Mohon

11 Aug 2015 04:52
Post is hidden!
11 Aug 2015 07:23

They always ignore mistakes and it is big mistake of them

Edited by LuckyLiker / 11 Aug 2015 07:24
11 Aug 2015 08:16

Quote by LuckyLiker
They always ignore mistakes and it is big mistake of them

11 Aug 2015 08:19

Quote by Rya.Frihane2
Back stab or talking bad behind our back :hm

yes agree with u

11 Aug 2015 08:21

Quote by Alexander_Mohon

so thats why i dont accept pipol i dont really know here.. it makes no sense