International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why would your best friend go off and date your ex boyfriend that you still love
Share this topic
10 Aug 2015 08:50

Why would your best friend go off and date your ex boyfriend that you still love then expect you to not be mad?

9 Jan 2016 20:01

Hello cute Raja!

I really wanted to start a topic like that because I am going through the exact same thing......my best friend opened to me and told me that she has been in love with my ex boyfriend for some time now and would like to ask him out. I really love her and wish her well, but I feel really bad because I am still in love with him.

I tried to talk to my other friends about it but they kept protecting my friend and said that she's right and I have to move on. Of course, I don't want them to blame her for having feelings. I just wanted to feel supported. That is why I joined the discussion on the website of girlsaskguys.com and found out that there are actually many girls going through the exact same thing. After talking to some other people, I felt better about the whole situation. What I realized is that it is not shameful to talk to your friend and tell her how you feel about it, so that she knows. Maybe you'll both feel better after having discussed the problem because I am sure that our friends aren't feeling very happy about doing this to us as well...

Nastia11

9 Jan 2016 20:35