International forum: Romance & Friendship - #WHAT WAS YOUR HAPPIEST MOMENT IN LIFE#
Share this topic
19 Jul 2015 01:58

WHAT WAS YOUR HAPPIEST MOMENT IN LIFE.
FROM THE DAY YOU'RE BORN UP TO DATE?

19 Jul 2015 01:59

THE DAY I FALL IN LOVE WAS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE AND YOU?

Edited by LANSANAKKERRAH / 19 Jul 2015 02:02
20 Jul 2015 13:28

Childhood

20 Jul 2015 13:34

WHEN I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST

20 Jul 2015 13:53

when i get merried with my nay jodi at mobo..

20 Jul 2015 15:34
Post is hidden!
20 Jul 2015 15:54

So mangi

Edited by Cute_Raja / 20 Jul 2015 15:54
20 Jul 2015 17:18

Every moment that i am inlove,,,, it's also the happiest moment in my life!

20 Jul 2015 19:45

My happiest moment was when I found someone to love me. It seems so horribly unoriginal but it was more than just finding a lady & falling in it was recieving that reward of completeness... I couldnt realize just how empty i was until when i found that one person who helpd me see how much i worth & shows me what i was capable of. I thought of sucide, running away, vanishing i hated my life & myself, but then i was rescued. Now the arms of my princess are a strong hold, his shoulder is a resting place, his eyes are a haven full of beutiful things, en she voice is a sweet caress in times of lonliness. All of this may seem like such a bunch of bull shit but the day I found she was the day I started living happily MOB LOVE LISAH

20 Jul 2015 19:49

Quote by Jeffgicharu
:hm My happiest moment was when I found someone to love me. It seems so horribly unoriginal but it was more than just finding a lady & falling in it was recieving that reward of completeness... I couldnt realize just how empty i was until when i found that one person who helpd me see how much i worth & shows me what i was capable of. I thought of sucide, running away, vanishing i hated my life & myself, but then i was rescued. Now the arms of my princess are a strong hold, his shoulder is a resting place, his eyes are a haven full of beutiful things, en she voice is a sweet caress in times of lonliness. All of this may seem like such a bunch of bull shit but the day I found she was the day I started living happily MOB LOVE LISAH :U

huh? wow! you and lisa :heart??? wow congrats frnd im happy for you

20 Jul 2015 19:55

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by Jeffgicharu
:hm My happiest moment was when I found someone to love me. It seems so horribly unoriginal but it was more than just finding a lady & falling in it was recieving that reward of completeness... I couldnt realize just how empty i was until when i found that one person who helpd me see how much i worth & shows me what i was capable of. I thought of sucide, running away, vanishing i hated my life & myself, but then i was rescued. Now the arms of my princess are a strong hold, his shoulder is a resting place, his eyes are a haven full of beutiful things, en she voice is a sweet caress in times of lonliness. All of this may seem like such a bunch of bull shit but the day I found she was the day I started living happily MOB LOVE LISAH :U

huh? wow! you and lisa :heart??? wow congrats frnd im happy for you :U

thnks sis i lisah though dont know what she will say about this

20 Jul 2015 19:56
Post is hidden!
20 Jul 2015 20:32
Post is hidden!
20 Jul 2015 20:38
Post is hidden!
20 Jul 2015 20:39

Quote by 0705189373
Quote by Jeffgicharu

unbelievable am alive,,inlove and strong again after so much pain in the past,,,you did see me crying silently ,,you wiped my face thanx alot swtz,,made a new smile on my face,,your irresistable love is like a flowing river with no end ,i feel so much blessed and lucky to have you in my life,, you worth my love you dserve it all,i love loving you ,

CONGRASTULATION

Best Of Luck

20 Jul 2015 20:56

Quote by 0705189373
Quote by Jeffgicharu

unbelievable am alive,,inlove and strong again after so much pain in the past,,,you did see me crying silently ,,you wiped my face thanx alot swtz,,made a new smile on my face,,your irresistable love is like a flowing river with no end ,i feel so much blessed and lucky to have you in my life,, you worth my love you dserve it all,i love loving you ,

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until
the end of time I give my heart and soul to you hun.

20 Jul 2015 21:50

14th may 2014, mayb those who r frm ma kingdom knws better.(KIMYA KIMYA KINGDOM)

20 Jul 2015 22:13
Post is hidden!
21 Jul 2015 02:32

Quote by NaeEm..
when i get merried with my nay jodi at mobo..

my happiest moment in life is when i feel that u love me like i do

21 Jul 2015 05:54
Post is hidden!