International forum: Romance & Friendship - What does love mean to you?
Share this topic
13 Jul 2015 21:22

well, i'll keep my own
definitions till later until i get some replies.. i knw everyone has a meaning for love..what does it mean to u?

23 Jul 2015 06:39

love...4 me its a mutual understanding of two or more individuals, it can be shown through caring of words and actions..love never hurts..it always have d willingness to protect and give happiness to whom we love

23 Jul 2015 11:39

Quote by quiete
love...4 me its a mutual understanding of two or more individuals, it can be shown through caring of words and actions..love never hurts..it always have d willingness to protect and give happiness to whom we love

love is true devotion to
someone beyond urself..love is a passion; love is kind, trust respect and truth..love is when u think that every single bit of a person is amazing..words cant describe love fully..love is an emotion..love is life..without love life has no meaning.. thats what love is..love is a complex thing..it means making that person a priority, sometimes even above urself..love is giving ur all with all ur heart..trusting with ur eyes closed..caring, nurturing, believing, and never expecting anything in return..

24 Jul 2015 03:00

love is u becoz i love u