International forum: Romance & Friendship - How to become a better writer?
Share this topic
10 Jul 2015 08:50

Share your ideas friends

10 Jul 2015 10:21

Im already a writter.
(Blog,novel poem , etc)
Collages novel writter.

How too become a writer?
Sometime its seen has
A gifts too u.
U just need too be
Purlite, active and other.
Forcuse if u really wanna
Be a good writer.

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 10 Jul 2015 11:06
10 Jul 2015 10:38

10 Jul 2015 10:46

10 Jul 2015 10:56
Post is hidden!
10 Jul 2015 11:02

If you’ve always dreamed of
being the next Hemingway
or Vonnegut (or even
Grisham), or perhaps if you
just want to write better
essays for school or posts for your blog … you need to
sharpen those writing skills.

10 Jul 2015 11:02

For think writing

10 Jul 2015 11:09

:goodluck friends

13 Jul 2015 09:05

Quote by imranali786
being the next Hemingway
or Vonnegut (or even

copied from Google:)

13 Jul 2015 09:11

Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by imranali786
being the next Hemingway
or Vonnegut (or even

How

13 Jul 2015 09:30

Quote by imranali786
Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by imranali786
being the next Hemingway
or Vonnegut (or even

How

Cox I search this on mobo

13 Jul 2015 09:35

Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by imranali786
Quote by LuckyLiker

How

Cox I search this on mobo :)

no i dnt know it but i use in my mind

13 Jul 2015 09:36

Quote by imranali786
Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by imranali786
How

ok good luck

13 Jul 2015 09:37

Quote by LuckyLiker
Quote by imranali786
Quote by LuckyLiker

ok good luck :good

and you too Good Luck

13 Jul 2015 09:46

It is essential for the brain and thinking!

13 Jul 2015 10:14

First be ready, equip yourself, as a writer you have to be prepared in any time when the ideas came out on your mind you can shut down or save the details or ideas, incase that you experience a state of mental block.
for getting ideas" inspired yourself, be imaginative, enhance your mind or explore more" not just by reading books, magazines, or through watching televisions, you can also relay on, to your real life experiences this are the things that makes myself more motivated on writing poems, stories or a song

13 Jul 2015 10:27

Quote by Princess_Sharu
First be ready, equip yourself, as a writer you have to be prepared in any time when the ideas came out on your mind you can shut down or save the details or ideas, incase that you experience a state of mental block.
for getting ideas" inspired yourself, be imaginative, enhance your mind or explore more" not just by reading books, magazines, or through watching televisions, you can also relay on, to your real life experiences this are the things that makes myself more motivated on writing poems, stories or a song
:prayer

IT'S CALLED WHAT'S ON UR MIND ON FACEBOOK ,HASHTAG ON TWEETER IT'S TRENDING ON U TUBE A BLOG ON GOOGLE WHAT ELSE A HACK ON UR APPS A CRAZY IDEA ON UR ENTIRE SYSTEM A VIRUS UNTO UR PUMPING HEART A FLOOD OF FAKE ID`S A SMILEY THAT'S ITS TOO ANNOYING BUT FUN AND MOST OF ALL PAGES N PAGES OF STORIES AND SCAM but some of it r totally whack hack be AWARE

13 Jul 2015 10:40

Quote by china24
Quote by Princess_Sharu
:prayer

IT'S CALLED WHAT'S ON UR MIND ON FACEBOOK ,HASHTAG ON TWEETER IT'S TRENDING ON U TUBE A BLOG ON GOOGLE WHAT ELSE A HACK ON UR APPS A CRAZY IDEA ON UR ENTIRE SYSTEM A VIRUS UNTO UR PUMPING HEART A FLOOD OF FAKE ID`S A SMILEY THAT'S ITS TOO ANNOYING BUT FUN AND MOST OF ALL PAGES N PAGES OF STORIES AND SCAM but some of it r totally whack hack be AWARE :lol

13 Jul 2015 10:42

It will take time, but it is easier than becoming a major sports star or singer. Writers are infamous for theirself-doubt, whether they're world renowned or have yet to show their work to another soul. Stuff that feeling into the back of your closet and pin it down with the vacuum cleaner while you walk back to your writing desk. If you commit to a procedure of continued and perpetual improvement, then there are no limits to how far you may go. But I don't wanna be..

13 Jul 2015 10:47

Quote by SajjadDowneyJr.
It will take time, but it is easier than becoming a major sports star or singer. Writers are infamous for theirself-doubt, whether they're world renowned or have yet to show their work to another soul. Stuff that feeling into the back of your closet and pin it down with the vacuum cleaner while you walk back to your writing desk. If you commit to a procedure of continued and perpetual improvement, then there are no limits to how far you may go. But I don't wanna be.. :pc

ME TOO