International forum: Romance & Friendship - between you and him!
Share this topic
8 Apr 2014 23:02

there are some intancies in our life that we need to choose...sumtimes its about some simple things...like what clothes we going to wear,what food we goin to eat,what..and what..and etc....but with that simple decisi0n of ours...of what we've been choosen c0mes 0ut who really we are..
what if its on a relati0nship?what if u need to choose between ur friend and ur b0yfriend?what if u need to choose between two special person in ur life?
what factors to considered h0w to choose rightly?
please free urself to post ur honest opinion...thank you

9 Apr 2014 14:50

Between Me & Him!

9 Apr 2014 15:55

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Between Me & Him! :cross

coco

9 Apr 2014 17:46

Quote by quiete
there are some intancies in our life that we need to choose...sumtimes its about some simple things...like what clothes we going to wear,what food we goin to eat,what..and what..and etc....but with that simple decisi0n of ours...of what we've been choosen c0mes 0ut who really we are..
what if its on a relati0nship?what if u need to choose between ur friend and ur b0yfriend?what if u need to choose between two special person in ur life?
please free urself to post ur honest opinion...thank you :)

9 Apr 2014 17:53

You can compare your friends with the clothes...you can decide to choose to wear in different occations..but..if you consider your boyfriend with your clothes same like your friends. .you should be imagine what you feel if your boyfriend consider you just like a cloth..only to wear when he never get any other( friends ) clothes my baby...just to be with someone who love you sincerely. .& who feeling pain when didn't get any response & attention from you my baby...

9 Apr 2014 18:50

Quote by jack4love
You can compare your friends with the clothes...you can decide to choose to wear in different occations..but..if you consider your boyfriend with your clothes same like your friends. .you should be imagine what you feel if your boyfriend consider you just like a cloth..only to wear when he never get any other( friends ) clothes my baby...just to be with someone who love you sincerely. .& who feeling pain when didn't get any response & attention from you my baby...

0uch!!!! it hurts baby

10 Apr 2014 01:56

U shouldn't have to choose between ur best friend and boyfriend and if he's making u choose he's no good and u know saying friend r forever bf/gf come and go

10 Apr 2014 04:25
Post is hidden!
10 Apr 2014 05:04

Quote by kingkhan12
I don't understand the topic otherwise I would write some lines ;)

im asking if what fact0rs to considered 0n h0w to ch0ose between ur bf/gf or friend...if ever u are in a situati0n that u needed to choose between them...n0w u understand?

Edited by quiete / 10 Apr 2014 05:05
10 Apr 2014 05:31

U don't think anything wrong wit him asking u to choose thats being selfish and controlling

10 Apr 2014 20:59

hi evert one

10 Apr 2014 22:31
Post is hidden!
11 Apr 2014 00:11

Quote by quiete
please free urself to post ur honest opinion...thank you :)

prrincess I never thought I’d have to
choose between my best
friend and my girlfriend.
Never Oops...

11 Apr 2014 00:20

hmmm.....if i have to choose between my friend and bf....these what ill consoder:
1. who cares for me more
2. who understands me more
3. who treats me better
4. who makes me happier
5. who makes me a better person

well...theres many u can add. just consider who is better to u and for u.

11 Apr 2014 01:47

choosing from a friend and bf/gf is actually not a good thing to do but lets be realistic, most of the people inlove are usually choosing their bf/gf because you dont actually know until when you will have them hahahaha, a true friend sometimes argue with you, mis understood you is very normal and always there to warn u, as a friend yes they have the voice to advise and give opinion but the decision will still be on you, REAL FRIEND last forever, but if they left you and ask u to choose between ur bf/gf they are not a real friend..... but honestly its better to have a friend than to have a bf/gf hahahahaha maybe make ur bf/gf like ur bestfriend you can have both in one person...... why not! friendship is the key to a better relationship whatever type it is.

Edited by celina9397 / 11 Apr 2014 01:50
11 Apr 2014 01:52

Quote by celina9397
choosing from a friend and bf/gf is actually not a good thing to do but lets be realistic, most of the people inlove are usually choosing their bf/gf because you dont actually know until when you will have them hahahaha, a true friend sometimes argue with you, mis understood you is very normal and always there to warn u, as a friend yes they have the voice to advise and give opinion but the decision will still be on you, REAL FRIEND last forever, but if they left you and ask u to choose between ur bf/gf they are not a real friend..... but honestly its better to have a friend than to have a bf/gf hahahahaha maybe make ur bf/gf like ur bestfriend you can have both in one person...... why not! friendship is the key to a better relationship whatever type it is.

i agree with u

11 Apr 2014 01:55

Quote by crazy_chick
hmmm.....if i have to choose between my friend and bf....these what ill consoder:
1. who cares for me more
2. who understands me more
3. who treats me better
4. who makes me happier
5. who makes me a better person

well...theres many u can add. just consider who is better to u and for u.

thanks 4 sharing ur thoughts..

11 Apr 2014 02:05

Quote by .Ryan
U shouldn't have to choose between ur best friend and boyfriend and if he's making u choose he's no good and u know saying friend r forever bf/gf come and go

ur ryt ryan..

11 Apr 2014 02:06

Quote by .Ryan
U don't think anything wrong wit him asking u to choose thats being selfish and controlling

he just love me he said..

11 Apr 2014 04:20

Quote by quiete
Quote by .Ryan

he just love me he said..

thats not love and love is taking u as u r friends and all