International forum: Education - Are girls smarter than boys?
Share this topic
4 Jun 2015 00:31

In each year when results of School, College and Universities are published we are observing that girls' performance is much better than boys. So the question must be; what can be causing this steady and undeniably clear trend? Is our schooling system biased towards methods of education more beneficial and effective to teaching girls than boys? Are boys, as some theorists have argued, simply less motivated and less mature than their female peers? Or are girls just smarter than boys?

4 Jun 2015 11:20

4 Jun 2015 11:37

Yes

4 Jun 2015 11:40

Offcourse

4 Jun 2015 11:41

4 Jun 2015 11:41

Quote by Amit786
In each year when results of School, College and Universities are published we are observing that girls' performance is much better than boys. So the question must be; what can be causing this steady and undeniably clear trend? Is our schooling system biased towards methods of education more beneficial and effective to teaching girls than boys? Are boys, as some theorists have argued, simply less motivated and less mature than their female peers? Or are girls just smarter than boys?

They Are Both Equal

4 Jun 2015 11:45
Post is hidden!
4 Jun 2015 13:08

maybe boys smarter than girl coz manny girls stupidity to love the boys and manny career broken 4 relationship -cry- then if the girl got pregnant the man find another one sexy body coz her wife is burot its a big stupid . thats my idea how can i say the boy is smarter than girl -love-

4 Jun 2015 16:42

UP board results: Girls outshine boys, but pass percentage dips
The pass percentage for both high school and intermediate this year was lowest since 2011.
By: Express News Service| Allahabad |

4 Jun 2015 16:44

Jyoti Rathore, who topped UP Board Class XII exams with 97.2 per cent marks, with her parents, in Lucknow on Sunday. (Source: Express photo by Pramod Adhikari)

4 Jun 2015 16:45

Overall, Thiruvanathampuram region recorded the highest pass percentage of 95.41. In Delhi, the overall pass percentage was 86.13 percent. The pass percentage for boys was 81.59 percent, while it was 90.87 percent for girls. New Greenfield Public School, Delhi student M Gayatri topped the Delhi region. The overall pass percentage recorded this year was 82 percent as compared to 82.70 in 2014.
This year also the girls have over-performed the boys in the CBSE class 12th (XII) Board examination. It has been noted that since last three years, it has been the same. The girls have always come up with a better pass percentage when compared to boys in the year 2012, 2013 and 2014. There is a major difference in the pass percentage between the two. As per the reports of the CBSE Class 12th results 2015 the pass percentage is 82 per cent and 87.5 per cent among girls and 77.7 per cent among boys.

4 Jun 2015 16:49
Post is hidden!
4 Jun 2015 16:54

Quote by piash125123
you can check the history of Bangladesh almost every year boys are get 1st in whole country. I think you will get girls get 1st just 1 or 2 time yes. I know girls read too much. But if you research you will got that females brain are half of males brain don't mind females but its true I said that not for discrimination :)

Mmm ok

4 Jun 2015 17:14

Quote by piash125123
you can check the history of Bangladesh almost every year boys are get 1st in whole country. I think you will get girls get 1st just 1 or 2 time yes. I know girls read too much. But if you research you will got that females brain are half of males brain don't mind females but its true I said that not for discrimination :)

I do disagree - As a student of medical Science, I don't think that girls are less or narrow-minded in the comparison of boys! furthermore you have exemplified to your own country Bangladesh wherein girls are completely disallowed for international education and they have less educational resources than boys while boys can fearlessly acquire any kind of education there; isn't it happening in your country?

According to Science - we learn new things from environmental evolutions or practical occurrences surrounded us and we have to decide whatever we adopt in the mental memory no matter it's he or she who is learning new things;

Haven't you seen the advanced and progressive countries wherein girls have intelligently demonstrated and proved themselves as smarter and active workers than boys?

4 Jun 2015 17:42
Post is hidden!
4 Jun 2015 17:51

I beg to disagree piash

We galz are smarter than you boys,and our brain is whole not half

Edited by luvly143 / 4 Jun 2015 17:55
4 Jun 2015 18:00

Quote by luvly143
I beg to disagree piash

We galz are smarter than you boys,and our brain is whole not half :ff

4 Jun 2015 18:03

Quote by china24