International forum: Romance & Friendship - ♥ "I Love You" when said by a girl to a guy can get what kind of responses ♥
Share this topic
2 Jun 2015 21:00

"I Love You" when said by a girl to a guy can get what kind of responses ?

I heard that when a girl confesses her love a guy never denies .. it is true ? let me know....

3 Jun 2015 08:58

7 Jul 2015 03:43

7 Jul 2015 03:53

Love is blind

7 Jul 2015 04:04
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:06

Quote by piash125123
am denied many pagal saying a girls propose who given me some day before she chat with me sometime I saw that she like to say I love you. Before she say I said her sis. Then I get pm where written me hon. then I said honey sis. Then she sent me some pm. Am not answered them just deleted them :)

7 Jul 2015 04:06

Quote by Paridhi_Mishal
Love is blind

agree.

7 Jul 2015 04:22
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:24
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:26

nope..mostly guys never says no to a gurl confessing her feelings coz take taking advatage of it..

so i advise to all those gurls out there..wait for the guy to do the move if u dont want to see urself being used and played...

do the myles este maria clara style

7 Jul 2015 04:29

Quote by mhe_01
if i like a guy i straight to the point i dont like many etc etc!!!! if u like me too thats good if u dont like stay away from me :shy

thats gud

7 Jul 2015 04:29
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:32

Quote by ako_C_myles
nope..mostly guys never says no to a gurl confessing her feelings coz take taking advatage of it..

so i advise to all those gurls out there..wait for the guy to do the move if u dont want to see urself being used and played...

do the myles este maria clara style :lol

Im sorry, sad 4u if u got bad experience

7 Jul 2015 04:32
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:34
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:35
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:36
Post is hidden!
7 Jul 2015 04:39

Quote by Paridhi_Mishal
Quote by ako_C_myles

nope,i had no experienced but im just being cautious..and frenz always end up crying and asking advise from me..

Edited by ako_C_myles / 7 Jul 2015 04:40
7 Jul 2015 04:40

Quote by ako_C_myles

If he deny just slap and say loudly WAKEUP hehe u will get him

7 Jul 2015 04:47

Quote by ako_C_myles
Quote by Paridhi_Mishal
Quote by ako_C_myles

nope,i had no experienced but im

just being cautious..and frenz

always end up crying and asking advise from me.. :)

Cying on net love is just like living in idiots heaven (sorry but fact )